ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty?

+8
faith
nata3105
toocutedoggy
Cutie
nov0607
ShenYue!
applecristal
soyboy01
12 posters

Go down

Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Empty Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty?

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 01, 2008 11:23 am

That's right. And Netizens have unearthed pictures to prove she's plastic. I had a feeling that she went through surgery after "Full House" because she looked completely different in fashion shoots from her image in the drama. But at the time, I let it go as weight loss. I guess I was wrong; it's quite a disappointment.

Many pictures had been posted on Korean websites recently doing a picture comparison of Song Hae Gyo pictures before and after plastic surgery and invited lots of discussion among netizens. Many netizens exclaimed after seeing the pictures, “Never would have believed that Song Hae Gyo would have gone for plastic surgery.” Others commented, “Really a surprise to learn of this, but the evidence is clear, still can’t believe that she went for plastic.”

Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Song_h10

Is this really Song Hye Gyo?
Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Song10

Song Hye Gyo highschool graduation photos
Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Song_210

Obviously she did something to her teeth
Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Song_310

Signs of tweaking with her eyes and nose
Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Song_410

No matter what, these photo evidence has no doubt severely dented Song Hae Gyo’s natural beauty image in her fans and neutrals eyes.

All credits to coolsmurf.wordpress.com
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Empty Re: Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty?

Post by applecristal Thu May 01, 2008 11:41 am

did not really care bout it
i enjoy watched all of her movie...
natural or plastic...
it is really matter now???
i dont think so
applecristal
applecristal
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 28
Warning :
Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty? Empty Re: Song Hye Gyo is not a natural beauty?

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 01, 2008 1:53 pm

i knew it all this time!!! why no one ever believes me?
those idiot full house fans were the ones went crazy over the fact she was natural and made a real couple with rain .... wow such a slap in their face!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nov0607 Thu May 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Ok, first of all, teeth doesn't really count as part of "plastics" -- at least that is the consensus in China.

Second, looks to me she lost some weight, and has learned how to "smile" instead of "laugh with all the sincerity" to make sure she photoshoots are not all messed up.

What's the big deal, she's a natural.
nov0607
nov0607
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 152
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 01, 2008 4:24 pm

I thought she simply lost weight. For some people, they faces get more rounder and chubbier, and their eyes get smaller (the eyelids can also sometimes get chubby too)...
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 01, 2008 4:40 pm

hmm, these days many celeb goes under knife .....nothing big~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 01, 2008 4:49 pm

^ you people are so naive!
How about the nose then?
ask anyone who lost major weight they tell you!
her eyes defi has some work done! you can disagree all you want .. and choose to believe anthing your hearts wants .. but that chick ai'nt no natural in my book!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu May 01, 2008 5:26 pm

ShenYue! wrote:^ you people are so naive!
How about the nose then?
ask anyone who lost major weight they tell you!
her eyes defi has some work done! you can disagree all you want .. and choose to believe anthing your hearts wants .. but that chick ai'nt no natural in my book!

*cries* It too hard excepting............... all this time.... *cries*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu May 01, 2008 8:15 pm

The reason why this is a problem is because she goes around promoting herself as a natural beauty, which is a lie.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu May 01, 2008 10:20 pm

^ i know ehh~ hai~ .....that is why she is earning big bucks~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu May 01, 2008 10:27 pm

soyboy01 wrote:The reason why this is a problem is because she goes around promoting herself as a natural beauty, which is a lie.

Tsk tsk .. seriously! things people don't do!!!!
what a FAKO!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by nata3105 Fri May 02, 2008 2:27 am

Prettty shocking things... yet if that true... then let it be..... i think her plastic surgery is not that bad.... since the changes is not that much... some people did a lot more then her..... so yeah... i'm still ok with that..... hehehhehe
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Fri May 02, 2008 5:55 am

I guess it doesn't really matter whether they are natural or not. It all boils down to whether they have talent, well, at least for me..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri May 02, 2008 7:02 am

oooh. the problem is she isn't exactly VERY talented either...I thought her performance in Hwang Jin Yi - the movie - was....plain and boring. anyway, she lied, and I am a teeny bit disappointed. boo.
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KiNtOiStA Sat May 03, 2008 12:30 pm

oooh her eyes look so different hehe
still i think she's pretty now
so good for her... for getting better looks lol
wish i could do the same XD haha

KiNtOiStA
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 74
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon May 05, 2008 9:31 pm

now that she's not a natural beauty, ppl will have nothing to talk about her. coz I don't think her acting is that good.
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by babydoll Fri May 23, 2008 7:38 pm

when a person ages, his/her looks becomes different...
i don't think she had any surgery whatsoever
babydoll
babydoll
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 41
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down