ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out!

+2
toocutedoggy
soyboy01
6 posters

Go down

Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out! Empty Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out!

Post by soyboy01 Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:57 am

Son Dam Bi released her new MV "Bad Boy" for her mini album.

Someone on Youtube has commented that some parts of the song sound similar to Big Bang's "Last Farewell". But this is likely due to a shared composer; Big Bang's composer also made this song. This song is also supposed to show Dam Bi's vocals in an attempt to focus less on her dance skills.

Mini Album vol.1
Release Date: Apr 2008
Son Dam Bi - "Bad Boy"

Source: SMarie7
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out! Empty Re: Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out!

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:28 pm

i thought G-dragon made "Last farewell" ??
oh well, nvm that~ i am liking the beat ( maybe it's going to make a hit?)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out! Empty Re: Is Son Dam Bi a bad girl? New MV out!

Post by BananaHugs Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:23 pm

^ I think G-Dragon wrote the song (maybe?) and helped produce it, but the composer would have been the one to add in the instrumentals and the beats (essentially, the background music). That would explain why certain aspects of the beats and instrumentals of "Bad Boy" would be similar to "Last Farewell".

And agreeeeeed! The beat's ridiculously catchy, and I'm going to have a hecka hard time trying to get the tagline/chorus out of my head.
BananaHugs
BananaHugs
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 111
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://playmeagain.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:05 pm

I also thought some parts were similar to Last Farewell.... but that must be the reason why I like this song 8)
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by dario302 Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:01 am

I love Dambi Wink Seems like a hit.

Who was the rapper? I cant see her face.
dario302
dario302
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by iinda Fri May 02, 2008 7:05 pm

it is kinda similar...isnt she like the 2nd se7en or sonthing...
iinda
iinda
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down