ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango"

+26
mei
ayane000
Hanbelle
strawberrybj
fuzzyrum
koreanlove21
rainbowpup
iluffsushi
rabu_xiah
aznsaranghae
faith
ihearthp
sparkler
iinda
smile
o0Mai0o
lmsandra
Cutie
Pinkpop
Tangera
toocutedoggy
N1t3
love
louise
tealfirestar07
Ochibi
30 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango" - Page 2 Empty Re: Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango"

Post by fuzzyrum Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:48 pm

lol breaking news guys!
SS501 leader kim hyun joong has been casted/offered the part of rui hanazawa. they casted him after seeing him on we got married and they believed he would be perfect for the part.
i hope he accepts!
fuzzyrum
fuzzyrum
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 28
Warning :
Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango" - Page 2 Empty Re: Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango"

Post by Cutie Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:49 pm

Really? cooooool

I wonder who the others will be >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango" - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango" - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:50 pm

I'm rooting for
TOP as Domyouji
?? as Imasaka Akira
?? as Nishikado Soujiroh
Lee Yeon Hee as Makino
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:48 am

ooh, Lee Yeon Hee would be cool. But I dont think she'll be in there since she's busy with East of Eden.... TT.TT

I never thought about her, but now that you mentioned it, she'll be a cute choice for Makino~

My personal choice is Lee Young Eun~
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:57 am

TOP as the lead would be awesome! I would definately watch it then ^^
but i wonder how that would work out with him already being cast in IRIS...
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:01 pm

another version? U can't be serious...I'll watch if they put dbsk in HAHAHAHAH
jk. That would be terrible !
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mei Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:44 pm

i kind of wish that eun hye wouldn't be cased as makino. she's already done a similar character in goong, and she did great with coffee prince. she needs to try something new.

honestly, i never took much interest in the taiwanese version, and i watched the japanese version but didn't enjoy it much either...something about matsumoto jun that annoys me... anyway, despite the fact that i already know the storyline, i can't wait to see the korean version of hana yori dango.

mei
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 21
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://www.asian-central.com/jiamei

Back to top Go down

Post by han byol Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:41 am

ahh ahh cannot wait~ Korean Version of "Hana Yori Dango" - Page 2 207651
han byol
han byol
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:46 am

i cant wait!
i`m soo gonna watch it wen it comes out! hehehe
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by AnimeErushii Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:58 pm

I wanna see the Korean version since the Taiwanese and Japanese versions were so great!

I think Goo Hye Sun can be Tsukushi better than Yoon Eun Hye. Tsukushi needs to be a tough girl, Yoo Eun Hye is a girly girl. Sorry, bt I don't think Yoon Eun Hye is fit for Tsukushi!
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:01 pm

^But YEH played a very tomboyish boy in Coffee Prince and can also portray a girl side in Goong (and.. YEH is literally strong. Very. Strong O_____O)

I want YEH to play the role... on the other hand, I dont want it to be her.. >.<

Yeah.. Goo Hye Sun is good match too~ >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by jiyong Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:40 am

woa!!! cant wait to see who is the real hanazawa...
hope it's siwon
jiyong
jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 93

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2