ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

+21
Teeenarh
ixia
kronlim
love
minjoo
ShenYue!
Angel
APRIL
tealfirestar07
arrow
Ochibi
timptimp2006
nata3105
strawberrybj
photogeneric
Tangera
ldysilly
rainbowhippo
hellaakon
ELLETianShi
Michelle
25 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Empty HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Post by Michelle Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:00 pm

AS OF May 24 2008, this topic is closed off to all applicants.

We have looked and hired so many staffs and yet, none of them seem to do their jobs properly that we finally gave up and booted them all. There has also been problems with hackers and what not so the SYP blog has been on a tight leash.

We have the greatest staff in the world right now and everything is being well kept.

There will be no more hiring until further notices.

The SYP Staff

We are in need of staff...BIG TIME!!
Currently, we are in need of writers, editors, translators, forum moderators, and graphics artists!!! We looking for people who are willing to spend time, put lots of effort into hard work, and people who can contribute to this site!!

Writers
The writers job is to write up posts from the articles/news collected. We need not just people who paraphrase articles, we need people who are willing to put their opinions and creativity into what they write.

Editors
An editor's job is edit the posts written by the writers. Check for spelling, punctuations, grammatical errors, or anything that could make the posts even better!

Translators
Translate any news article we find into English. We are in need of Chinese, Korean, and Japanese translators but we prefer Korean and Japanese translators since we already have staff that can translate Chinese. We also prefer those who can actually speak Korean and Japanese fluently because using online translations is not gonna help...online translators are inaccurate most of the time!

Forum Moderators
As the forum grows, we will have more people coming in so...the moderators jobs is to mainly organize the forums. Like i said, as this place grows, we will have more topics/threads/sub forums. We will split the mods into groups so they will look after certain places of the forum. For example, a mod in the downloads and a mod in the news section, etc. You guys will be able to edit, delete, merge, split, move, close/open threads.

Spam & Chatbox Moderators
As this place grows (i sound so repetitive...), more people (especially stupid people) will come! Back on the old site, we had a lot of people spamming the place and being rude to other people so we want to prevent that here. So far, there hasn't been anyone spamming but i'm sure there will people who spam!!

Graphics Artists
Will be in charge of making layouts and forum header banner. Due to requests of readers, they want a graphics forum. If you know html or css, even better!! So, graphics artists will also be in charge of that forum. Holding graphics contests or battles could make the forum even better ^^

if you are interested in helping us...please fill out the form below and we will contact you if you are hired!

Name:
Username:
Ethnicity:
Position applying for:
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have:
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it:
Do you have any experience with this position? If yes, please explain.
How much time are you willing to put into this position?

Last edited by on Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :
HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Empty Re: HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Post by ELLETianShi Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:12 pm

as much as i'd love to help you out, i can't because my net access will be very limited in the next months... huhuhu!

good luck in finding the right peeps for the job!

i'm sure a lot of SYP regulars are willing to apply for the posts!!!
ELLETianShi
ELLETianShi
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 56
Warning :
HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100HIRING STAFF!! WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by hellaakon Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:00 pm

Ahh...I'm so on the fence. I think I'd do a good job as an editor, but at the same time I'm not sure what the time commitment is or will be. I rather not sign up and then discover that I don't have as much time as the position deserves/needs to fulfill the various responsibilities.

Hmm...I will have to contemplate! scratch (And yes that is how I look when I am in deep philosophical thought........ok hopefully not!) :geek:

hellaakon

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowhippo Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:16 pm

whhooooaaaa....cool!!but I don't know which job I want.hehehehhe.all jobs r very interesting.^_______^ I will apply soon...when is the deadline?
rainbowhippo
rainbowhippo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 109
Warning :

http://farahsyouthdiary.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ldysilly Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:12 am

oh~ cool i always wanted to be a mod person(:

Name: Elaine T. Nguyen
Username: ldysilly
Ethnicity: vietnamese & chinese american
Position applying for: Forum Moderators
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it:
b/c i loved the blog ! & i loveeee forums(: im probably registered at 6 different forums i visit everyday for hours and hours~ i was going to sign up for forum moderators at other sites; but i always past the deadline for signing up{oddly} i have about 300+ posts on other forums; i just love forums! & i could also help with graphics; photoshop pro (: & i'm extremely friendly Very Happy i can get along with anyone ^_^
nope~ but i have tons of experience with forums(:
i would probably put in 1 to 4 hours a day . & check stuff 4 times a day; morning, afterschool, around 6 & before i go to bed xD (: plus, maybe a couple more times; just in case -i get bored, so i go to forums-

i hope thats enough to get me in ~ Very Happy
ldysilly
ldysilly
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 41
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.extremelayouts.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:41 am

Oh gosh! This is super duper cool! Can I be part of the admin too?? Do I provide my information here?
okiedokie here goes:

Name: (hmm. can I not write my name here? You can address me using my username. ;D )
Username: Tangera
Position applying for: Editor (and I can tranlate chinese to english; I learnt French too!) or forum/spam moderator
- I believe my English and/or Chinese and French to be of acceptable standard (more or less fluent...) so I think I will be able to spot grammatical and other language errors. Besides, even though I know this forum already have members who can translate Chinese to English and vice versa, I can still help out with translations if there is a need to do so.
- I dislike reading articles with language flaws because they affect the reading process! (I don't feel as happy reading articles with errors. hee.) So by joining this forum as an editor, I hope to ensure other readers/members have fun reading pieces of news. :) When possible, I will add on to the posts too to make them more interesting (?)
- If I can, I wouldn't mind being a forum moderator as well (esp in the reviews section. I love to read reviews and know others' opinions though I can be easily swayed by people's opinions on, say, a drama series) because I've always wanted to participate in the management and organization of a forum :)

Nope, is being in a school newsletter editorial team counted? [But that was longgg ago.] so I would like to try this out.

I know more about the music scene than the drama scene, but I do watch dramas too. I listen to any album I find interesting on other forums and read drama reviews when I find them before deciding if I should spend time watching them. As for KPop, I think I have adequate information about the really popular stars (like the major bands, soloists) , but I am always finding out more about other new artistes since I want to be updated about the KPop music scene! Very Happy Oh. That's one reason why I am a member of shenyuepop and z-degrees.

As I am a student, there's homework and tons of stuff to do, but since I am really interested in this, I can put in about 1-2 hours or slightly more daily. (Depends on workload) I can edit stuff quickly, which is why I think I am suitable to be an editor (+ translator), but perhaps 1-2 hours/day is not enough for me to be a forum moderator? (It all depends on what are the duties) What exactly does a spam + chatbox moderator do? It sounds interesting to me.

Yup. That's all about me. Thanks for reading. heee. :)

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by photogeneric Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:40 am

'affraid'

HI MICHELLE! and SYP Staff Like a Star @ heaven

Username: photogeneric'cyclops'':face:'

Position applying for: Editor, Forum Moderator (willing to do Spam Moderation, too)

I've always wanted to be an editor for SYP, but I didn't know how to ask. haha. I'm pretty good with grammar and spelling, etc (AND I actually like to edit).

Also, spam annoys me, so I will not hesitate to delete them if I see them.

I like to organize things. I get annoyed when there are too many reposts because it bumps other topics down and makes them hard to find.

Although I've tried to keep away from forums recently, I'm sure that I'll be on this one frequently if there's no news updates on the site. d0=.
I've always wanted to be a moderator for a forum. There's a sense of authority'queen'. (HAHA~ kidding)

You guys should know how much I love SYP. (0=. d0=
':cheers:' I will gladly do what is asked of me, if I am able to do it; and, I will conduct myself in an appropriate manner.

I have experience with editing through school. I don't know if that's enough to count for this position. I used to write/edit for the school newspaper in middle school, so it's not foreign to me (but I'd rather not be a writer because my resource for Kpop news IS SYP). I can (usually) easily spot errors. I'm also familiar with the writing styles of the current SYP writers since I basically spend all my time reading and commenting SYP when I'm online.'study'
As for spam moderation, I read and skim through a lot of comments. I don't know if it counts, but I kind of do this on youtube (haha), because they have that "spam" button in the comment area. 'bounce'

':alien:'
As much as needed and maybe more. d0=':afro:'

Thank you for your consideration.

Take care! God bless!

****edit****
I didn't answer how much about Kpop I know. I really probably don't know that much. But I know a lot for someone who just caught the wave. I have a pretty good memory so I can remember things that I've read about Kpop pretty easily. Although I haven't listened to some of the older artists, I've read about them and have read a lot of names. I know a lot about SM artists... and other artists that I like.
I also remember reading some things about the Hallyu because of the dramas I've watched. I have a pretty good exposure to Kpop, so I know quite a bit. (0=

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

photogeneric
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 125
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:29 am

Name: BJ
Username: strawberrybj
Ethnicity: Chinese Hybrid
Positions applying for: Forum Moderators OR Spam & Chatbox Moderators OR Graphics Artists

1) I like organizing stuffs and would like to try moderating a forum.
2) I love musics and it's not limited to KPop.
3) I wanted to learn new things apart from doing programming all my life and gain new experience on the way.

Do you have any experience with this position?
No, but I'm a fast learner.

20% of my time during weekdays because I'm working. More during weekends.

Last edited by on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowhippo Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:12 am

arrr!!!noooo!!!i've just written my resume just now and....and...it's gone...something to do with internet connection or i have to re login again. *frustrated..* I write so many stuff just now..=___= it took me 1/2 hour to write it...no choice but to rewrite again...
rainbowhippo
rainbowhippo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by nata3105 Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:04 am

wah.... i see.... looks interesting to me.....

Name: Natasia

Username:Nata3105

Location: currently in Australia but gonna move back to Indonesia soon

Ethnicity: Chinese

Position applying for: Forum moderator ( Editor would be fine i think, for writer position if you can give me the sum up of the new i can do it i think)

i guess it goes back to passion and willingness, i'm passionate about doing this and willing to sacrifice time and energy... and since i also love to organize things and read blogs, which will help me to maintain the thread i taking care... alstly i actually is a responsible person and a bit strict at this kind of things.... i think i will suit this position....

not really, since i sometimes have to sorted out the information and data that i receive and decided which one is suitable which one cannot be used.... i did this for school and my groups..... think this one is also included in moderator job... but no... i've never been a moderator for a blog... i can learn fast though.....

erm.... i think i can spare more then 4 hours a day... i think may be up to 6 hours the most..... but however, i will go to Singapore tomorrow for 1 week... so for this coming week i won't be able to online for a long time.... either then that supposedly i can online a lot..... huahhaha.....

ok then, just email me for the result.... or we have to go back here to check of the result? thank anyway for the opportunity...
nata3105
nata3105

Number of posts : 254
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by rainbowhippo Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:08 pm

here's my one...after the previous one has been accidentally disappear...i hope it could be as good as the first time.

Here's mine!!^________^

Name: Hippo (do you guys really need my full name?) can call me Farah also

Username: Rainbowhippo a.k.a. hippo

Ethnicity: Let's see...I have mix blood of Chinese, Malay, Indonesian (includes Javanese, Bugis, & Minangkabau) , Arabian and Indian. ( It's a long story if I want to explain all of these but one thing for sure, I'm a Malaysian "^__^)

Position applying for: Writer & Forum Moderator ( any of these two will do )

Okie, I'll make it short, simple, n easier to read ^____^ :

1. I'm always online every day and night ( almost 24/7 )

2. I can speak, read, and write English well. Sorry for I cannot read nor write Chinese language. My IQ of Chinese language is about 10% only. But I'm in the process of learning it. I'm also learning Korean language with the help of my good Korean friend.

3. I can tolerate with comments and complains about my work if it doesn't meet the requirement or unsatisfied ( this is to improve my job, skills, and myself too )

4. I love to coordinate, organize and edit stuff ( since this is what I mostly learn in the class nowadays ^____^ )

5. I have a passion in writing but same as any writer in the world, sometimes they do have problems like writer's block or bad day. And I'm not the best writer in the world like J.K.Rowling or Stephen Kings but I'm willing to try. ^_____^

6. I'm a happy go lucky girl. Shenyue pop is one of the place where I can relax and express myself. So, I love here and I'm happy here. Not to mention I can get lots of updates and information about kpop entertainment. So, I'm willing to devote and dedicate myself here. ^___^

7. I'm a fast learner!! especially on things that I really like most.

8. I know how to use Photoshops, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Flash (cs3 stuff, learnt it from web technology class last semester) ( I don't know if I should include this since I'm not applying for graphic artist but just in case! "^___^ )

I really don't have much experience with the position, I mean through online forum, but I'm willing to try new stuff. To me, SYP is a COOL place for hangouts, sharing information, get to know people, broaden up our mind, gain knowledge and explore new things. I'm not afraid to try new stuff and get my very best to excel in it. I'm willing to give my extra time for the position other than my study time. It should be 5 hours at least. I don't know if that meets the requirement. "^____^

- I hope it's enough but I think I should give more reasons. I will post another one once I get something on my mind since I'm out of brain juice after the incident just now. =___= -

Thanks for the consideration of viewing my short resume.

^_________^

Hippo
rainbowhippo
rainbowhippo
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by timptimp2006 Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:32 pm

Name:Timpestt
Username:timptimp2006
Ethnicity:African-African
Position applying for:Editor

I know all about kpop. Well not really, but i do know alot about it.

Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it:I'm suitable, because I was the editor of the newspaper at my middle school. I can spell well too.

I have tons of experience with this job. I did it for three(3) years at my middle school. I am trying to become an editor at my high school, but i don't know if they take freshmen.

I am willing to put in time after school, and before school if possible. I am online everyday, before school and after school. On weekends i am on the internet almost all day. To be honest, I am even on the internet at school checking my messages and going on this site.

Last edited by on Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
timptimp2006
timptimp2006
BANNED!
BANNED!

Number of posts : 164
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/timp_timp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Name: Kai Ling
Username: Ochibi
Ethnicity: chinese ^-^
Position applying for: Forum Mod, Writer (I'm gonna apply for Graphic once I get PS7 down....hehehe)

How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: LOOOOOOOOOADS! Haha I've caught the Korean wave last year...and it never left...and my friend's Korean so they been helping me with my Korean and such...also 2/4 of my 10,000 songs on my itunes are korean...hehe And it's not only k-pop, I listen to c-pop, j-pop, j-rock, k-rock (yup there's k-rock) and a fair amount of American music. ^-^

Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: The first thing when I register in a forum is read the rules (hehe) and I get incredibly annoyed when people don't read it or misplace something...and I'm willing to help them correct it without blowing up...HAHA! Anyways, besides that...I want to help maintain SYP as a nice and organize place where there won't be any confusion around here since I've been on this forum 4-5 hours a day and now where most of the places are and etc.

And I love writing....it's one of my favorite things to do because I get to write what I think about it.

Yup, on two Final Fantasy forums (I had a FF fetish before) One was call Kenite and one was...Fat Chocobo...LOL!

Writing, I've been writing all my life...I took Journalism this and last year and took all Enlgish honors ^-^

How much time are you willing to put into this position? Aw you know me...I'm online 24/7. I wake up go online and check email (get on forums) go to school, come home and get online for the next 6-7 hours....which is usually on forums too...Haha!

Last edited by on Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by arrow Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:09 pm

Name: i go by Arrow.
Username: arrow
Ethnicity: chinese
Position applying for: translator (i just want to clearify what the job involves as a translator, does someone request something to be translated or do i find articles myself and translate them?)
or editor
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: well, i visit lots of korean forums actually. and i listen to a variety of kpop. and i follow the entertainment news a lot.
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: i know you have chinese translators already, but just in case you want another one? and i'm graduating from chinese school with a high school diploma (along with my english school. hahas good timing right? =] ) and i'm always number one in my class, so my chinese is really good. my friends always call be a "wannbe fob" since im abc x.x; why i want it? it's really frustrating to see incorrect translations.. it really is. my reason for editor's the same too. hmm, don't worry, i can type normal too... i'm actually not sure why i didn't type with normal capitalization for this...
well, i always translate magazine or newspaper articles for friends who are interested, but it's verbally...
well, i'm a second term senior hahhahas which means i would have LOTS of free time =] yay. it really depends on how much time you need me to spend on the job.

thanks for considering me. it's okay if you don't choose me. anyways, i just wanted to meet you (the staff) since i come here so much...
and i'm starting a blog soon. (yes, because i finally have time cause it's second term senior year woohoo.. and also because my friends nag me to.. they all say that i'm just good at that stuff? maybe it's because i have so much opinion on the entertainment world and i like to analyze it) so, keep in touch?

arrow

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Name:
Vanessa G.
Username:
tealfirestar07
Ethnicity:
Mexican (with a nice mix of Italian & German =])
Position applying for:
Editor (or Forum Mod.)
I'm more into the music scene but I am willing to research any subject that is K related to make sure all the articles are accurately written.
I'm suitable because I've always been good at checking papers [essays] for others; I work at a library, so people usually ask to proof read/help them with their papers. I want this position because I know I can do a great job.
I don't have much, but I'd grammar check for my best friend when she didn't have time [she works with the CR team @ crunchyroll.com].
Well, although I am in college, I'd say about one to two hours every day [7-14 a week].

:flower: :albino:
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by APRIL Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:30 pm

Name: APRIL
Username: APRIL
Ethnicity: WELSH/FILIPINO
Position applying for: GRAPHICS
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: ABOUT FROM 2003-PRESENT...A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF BEFORE '03
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: www.riseagainstst.proboards89.com I created this forum and majority of the fliers distributed.
Do you have any experience with this position? If yes, please explain. I have my own forum and website which i created the graphics for.
How much time are you willing to put into this position? for each project a few hours each until it's completed.
APRIL
APRIL

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

http://www.myspace.com/april_maybe_june

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:05 pm

Name: Angel
Username: Angel
Ethnicity: Chinese (Speak + Read both Canto+Mando)
Position applying for: Forum Moderator (Music Review/Fashion&Beauty)
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: A lot. Hmm.. lets see, I visit news sites/forums such as popsoul,shenyuepop, k-popped, etc. everyday. I started listening to KPOP since forever. Other than kpop, I also listen to hiphop, r&b, ballads, etc. I'm more into the korean music section more than korean dramas/etc. so I want to be a mod of the music review section. ^^
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: Yes, I used to have my own forum back in the day. Although it was unsuccessful, I still had a lot of fun doing it and hope it will be the same here. :) I have a lot of free time since I'm a senior, (who doesn't take ANY AP classes *go me!*) I have ALOT of free time.
Do you have any experience with this position? Same answer as above.
How much time are you willing to put into this position? About 1-3 hrs/day.
Angel
Angel
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

http://www.xanga.com/wingyi_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:23 am

Aish~why can't I edit my post? I wanna take out the Graphic Artists from my application...it requires too much times for me...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:59 pm

^ LOLOL! ... okay will scratch that for you ^^
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:15 pm

I'm just wondering if you've hired people yet
XD
Angel
Angel
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-21

http://www.xanga.com/wingyi_girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:39 am

nope, we're still going through all the applicants. you can still sign up Very Happy
Michelle
Michelle
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 232
Warning :

http://shenyuepop.com

Back to top Go down

Post by photogeneric Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:07 am

Just wondering...
if you found any editors, yet.

I would still like to be an editor, even if it's temporary. (0=

photogeneric
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 125
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by minjoo Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:08 am

Name: Margaux
Username: minjoo
Location: Philippines [although... there are times where I'm in Japan]
Ethnicity: Filipino-Japanese
Position applying for: Writer
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: I have to say a lot. Besides for stalking a lot of kpop-related blogs and reading news about anything kpop, I listen to it to like almost 24/7. I seem to be almost up-to-date with what's happening on the kpop scene, so I guess that can be a good thing. xD
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: Well, I'd like to do something in exchange for ShenYuePop--whose blog had entertained me and kept me updated about what's happening in the Korean Entertainment scene. I also would like to be of help in writing articles and such since I'm gifted with the knowledge of writing and proofreading haha.
Do you have any experience with this position? If yes, please explain. Well, I'm a forum admin for some other forum and I update the news there frequently. I like to do things professionally so I always write/edit my news updates really well so that it can be presentable to the readers. You guys may just disregard this but I'm always a chosen representative for our school's essay contests and I'm currently editor-in-chief of our project school paper. =)
How much time are you willing to put into this position? Since I'm always online, I think that I'd be able to put a lot of time and effort for this position. Not to sound like I'm bragging, but writing won't be that hard. It's just like breathing to me so I'll breathe for you guys! haha. xD
minjoo
minjoo

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by love Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Name: Maggie
Username: love
Ethnicity: Chinese
Position applying for: Editor/Writer
How much knowledge of KPOP do you have: I've been into KPOP since around 2006. Ever since, I've gotten into many different singers, and I've kept an eye out on various celebs even if I don't particularly like them. I read alot of news & gossip (this site, mostly X3)
Give a brief explanation why you are suitable for this position and why you want it: I'm suitable for being an editor or a writer because I am able to present my ideas through words extremely well. I may be young, but I know my stuff. I've edited a lot of things for my friends. They often come to me when they need help, simply because they know that I'm correct 99% of the time. I was also told that I have the English proficiency of somebody 5 grades higher than myself.
Do you have any experience with this position? If yes, please explain. Well, I have been an editor for things, but not news articles in particular. I've written a lot of essays though.
How much time are you willing to put into this position? I'm willing to put my effort in about 3 hours a day, 7 days a week. I have a lot of time on my hands.

EDIT: oh wait, is it too late? O__O oh snap~ >_<
love
love

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Ochibi Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:16 pm

Nope hehe we're in need to editors AND writers ^-^

The admins just have to look over your app.
Ochibi
Ochibi
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 621
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next