ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance

2 posters

Go down

Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance Empty Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance

Post by sakuyahikari Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:50 pm

Brown Eyed Girls are back (showing some skin and a pretty flawless performance) ^_^ I gotta say though, the guys must be enjoying the fan service that their getting with the Daisy Duke-like outfits (coined by Popseoul!), and the leather outfits straight from their newest MV Abracadabra. Ga-in's dance from the MV isn't exactly the same as in the performance for Abracadabra, but you gotta admit that she pretty hot xD Also, I wouldn't mind stealing those blinding megawatt glasses that Miryo threw. Maybe I can blind somebody ;D

And for those who didn't catch the MV:

I think everyone who watched this is just waiting for it to be banned now xD Especially if DBSK got banned for singing "Under my skin". They successfully made me addicted to this song though ^_^
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance Empty Re: Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance

Post by Kpopchick89 Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:40 pm

When I first watched the MV, my mind went straight to the banning, which sucks because I like the song and the mv isnt that bad, ive seen way worse from the Kpop world
Kpopchick89
Kpopchick89
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 52
Warning :
Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brown Eyed Girls Comeback Performance Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-15

Back to top Go down