ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next?

3 posters

Go down

Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Empty Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next?

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:35 pm

Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? 1351112

Se7en's music video "Girls, featuring LiL Kim" will premiere tomorrow on BET's 106 & Park at 6PM (The First Asian Artist to ever have their MV Premiered on BET!). After the premiere, the music video will go into rotation on BET - So make sure to show support by going to BET.COM and requesting the music video, which should grab "Girls" a few more slots on the MV rotation.

In addition to the premiere of "Girls," I've just received confirmation that Johnny Wright will be co-managing Se7en alongside Red Queen Media, to take Se7en to the next level. For those of you unfamiliar with Johnny Wright, he's managed some of the biggest stars in America, including: New Kids on the Block, The Backstreet Boys, NSYNC, Janet Jackson, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Stevie Brock, Ciara, The Jonas Brothers, and Menudo.

Sources & Full Credits: allkpop

Whoo! I am proud of Se7en! Go vote!

Though, I'm bitter about Johnny Wright. Back in the '90s in left The Backstreet Boys for N'SYNC. I was mad as hell. But, their's no denying that he's an excellent manager. Go Se7en Go!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Empty Re: Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next?

Post by sakuyahikari Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:12 pm

Yay! This means... I'm gonna be watching BET tomorrow just for Se7en xD Man, I'm such a bum... ;D
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Empty Re: Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next?

Post by dandy Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:38 pm

aww man, i missed...
but thanx for sharing^^
dandy
dandy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 291
Warning :
Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Se7en Breaks Through BET, What’s Next? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down