ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’

+2
sakuyahikari
RiceRiceBaby
6 posters

Go down

WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Empty WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri May 22, 2009 6:18 pm

Credits to nwa1998

WonderGirls is set to debut in America with the English version of their song ‘Nobody’.

They are currently preparing for their American debut there, and recently they did an English interview with NY1. And the video for their interview was revealed on 21st May on the internet. And member So Hee revealed that they recently recorded the English version of their song ‘Nobody’, a retro hit of from the Motown period, and that will be their American debut song.

Sources:sookyeong.wordpress.com

Ooohh, Sunye is so humble when the interviewer said that they're big stars. She was like "oh no, no." CUTE.
Yoobin's english just comes out naturally, after all she lived in California for awhile.
I like Yeeun's hairstyle more than the others. Sunmi's hair looks wrong on her. I was surprised by Sohee's english, it's actually pretty clear.
I hope they sing "This Fool," in english too!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Empty Re: WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’

Post by sakuyahikari Fri May 22, 2009 8:13 pm

Wow, their English is good~ Um... Sun Mi's new hair is bothering me. I think it's probably 'cause it seems almost like... a wig? o.o If anything, I just don't like the fact that she kept thick bangs with that type of hair...
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Empty Re: WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’

Post by lil_miss94 Fri May 22, 2009 8:25 pm

somehow im worried..
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :
WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WonderGirls will debut in America with the English version of ‘Nobody’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 23, 2009 10:58 pm

wow...YeEun's English ..... wow, talking so smoothly

SoHee is not bad too ...... ^^

can't wait for their new song!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat May 23, 2009 10:59 pm

wow...YeEun's English ..... wow, talking so smoothly

SoHee is not bad too ...... ^^

can't wait for their eng ver. of the song!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon May 25, 2009 1:18 am

Their english is really good :) Can't wait to hear Nobody Eng ver.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Fri May 29, 2009 9:30 pm

Wow, they're really fluent, I miss their old hairstyles, I can't wait for their song, but I hope they'll sing other songs too, WG all the way.
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down