ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially

4 posters

Go down

super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Empty Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon May 11, 2009 6:17 pm

super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially 200905110834141002_1

It's You (Eng Subs)

Credits to inkon89

Super Junior moves on to their next hit song ‘It’s You’.

The song is revealed on 11th May on various music sites like Melon, Dosirak and CyWorld etc.

The song is another production by popular composer E-Tribe, it is a R&B dance number with an acoustic feel and Euro techno sounds.

Indeed, fans are looking forward to their energetic performance with this new song. With that, Super Junior will release their ‘Sorry Sorry’ C Version album on the 14th with 4 more songs added to the 12 songs from the first version album.

Meanwhile, the boys will have their comeback stage on 17th on SBS Inkigayo.

Sources:sookyeong.wordpress.com

Alright, now that most people have calmed the hell down over the song being leaked-I can now enjoy the song peacefully.
Ahhhhh, what can I say? I'm fallin' for Suju all over again. *Dances in the clouds*
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Empty Re: Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially

Post by sakuyahikari Mon May 11, 2009 11:54 pm

Yay! [prances around like an idiot] xD Man, people should just shut up and listen to the music instead of caring if it was leaked or not. Everything does now.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Empty Re: Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially

Post by toocutedoggy Tue May 12, 2009 12:09 am

i still can't believe SM still puts ki bum in the MV ......he kinda annoys me ( no offense) .....he doesn't perf. and he is taking the credit,,,,,, what the~

what's so good about doing a LG commercial that he has to give up the suju's position?

^ can't he at least participate SOME of the perf.

.......wut is SM thinking?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Tue May 12, 2009 1:11 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:i still can't believe SM still puts ki bum in the MV ......he kinda annoys me ( no offense) .....he doesn't perf. and he is taking the credit,,,,,, what the~

what's so good about doing a LG commercial that he has to give up the suju's position?

^ can't he at least participate SOME of the perf.

.......wut is SM thinking?

"Offense?" Naw. He was annoying me too. The thing is, he is still part of Super Junior-even when he hardly has any lines. I love him anyways, still.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100super - Super Junior's "It's You" Song Is Now Released Officially Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Thu May 14, 2009 1:16 am

Another great song that wont leave my head!!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down