ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls?

3 posters

Go down

girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Empty Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls?

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:32 pm

7Days' MV "Global Love"

Credits to jaeuraznMV

Netizens are buzzing about 7days' new music video, commenting on the music video's striking resemblance to SNSD's Gee and Kissing You as well as Wonder Girls' So Hot music videos.

Read the rest of the article, and compare 7Days' dance moves to WG and SNSD :http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/thailand_loves_korea_long_time_oh_won_bin_found/

Sources:allkpop

LOL! Supposedly,the guy in the MV is ex-FT Island member, Won Bin, but it's not.
The song is nice, too bad they're not vocally strong.
These Thai girls don't even look Thai. Thais usually look like my people(Cambodians).
Then again, most Thais are mixed these days. Not sayin' that there's anything wrong with that.

You know what? I don't really care if they copied SNSD and WG. I've seen soooooooooooooooo many Thai pop MVs, where they look like they're doing aerobic exercizes-instead of actual dancing. Finally, I am now able to watch some Thai MVs-without puking.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Empty Re: Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls?

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:27 am

RAP = Nobody

Theme = Gee + Kissing You

Beat = nobody

Dance= Kissing You + So Hot + Tell Me

but i have to give credit for them = pretty good, i like it

....so who cares that they copy these K-idol......it's not like they create these originally.... Japan have these theme long time ago as well.....

man, these ppl doesn't look Thai to me ....their skin is SO PALE 0.0....wow....

+ who's the cutie when he's not Oh Won Bin ...? ^^

this group definately DEFEAT Korea's 7size ........
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Empty Re: Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls?

Post by Sweet Pink Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 am

>.> I ddnt like anything about them. Their voices are okay but that's it.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:man, these ppl doesn't look Thai to me ....their skin is SO PALE 0.0....wow....

+ who's the cutie when he's not Oh Won Bin ...? ^^

That's what I thought! They're pale, not even dark skinned! Maybe it's make up.

Don't know who that Oh Won Bin look-a-like is. I guess he's just some Thai actor (?) guy.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100girls - Thai Girl Group Seven Days Copies SNSD And The Wonder Girls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down