ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows

+5
izzybellboo
sakuyahikari
toocutedoggy
lil_miss94
RiceRiceBaby
9 posters

Go down

tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Empty Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:52 pm

tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Big_ba10
tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows C8717ad2e4cb4d37a24cb277c5510dce

Popular group Dong Bang Shin Ki and Big Bang currently are doing activities for a program which will be broadcast in Japan.

Mnet Japan will broadcast series of ‘I Love TVXQ (I LOVE东方神起)’ and ‘I Love Big Bang (I LOVE BIG BANG)’.

Mnet JAPAN made statement through their official website; ” ‘I Love TVXQ’ will be aired for 6 months while ‘I Love Big Bang’ be broadcast for four months,” it said. “The series will capture variety talk show, great live shows, and ended with music videos.”

‘I Love TVXQ’ will kick off on May 12th and aired every Tuesday while ‘I Love Big Bang’ will begin broadcasting on May 18th every Monday.

Sources:bigbangkorean.wordpress.com
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Empty Re: Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:15 pm

YES!!!!!!!!
I CANT WAITTT!!!!!!!
YAYYY
i personally like tvxq more than big bang.
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :
tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Empty Re: Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:19 pm

muhahahah~ ..... i'll be watching "i love TVXQ" ~~~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:22 pm

>.< I'll watch both. Though I'm more towards DBSK 'cause it'll be longer (and since they were around longer and I liked them longer xD). Still love Big Bang though ^_^
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by izzybellboo Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 am

yay <3
izzybellboo
izzybellboo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 29
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-06

http://www.izzybellboo.xanga.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:12 am

yayyyy
i hope i cant watch itt -_- ...
but yayyyy lolz XD
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:35 am

XD that's super duper k00ol!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpop Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:32 pm

I can't wait to see the I love Big Bang show-I know it'll probably be fun ^_^
Pinkpop
Pinkpop
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 188
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Iyo Mon May 04, 2009 1:17 pm

I love TVXQ and I like BigBang's music, so it will be nice to get to know them a little more bounce TVXQ's japanese is pretty amazing and I guess Big Bang's too, so now I'm learning japanase it will be great to learn more with their "help". Of course I will need subs tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows 308447 so I hope there is going to be fansubs and such tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows 369517 I will listening carefully each thing they say tvxq - Big Bang And TVXQ Will Have Japanese Shows 274759
Iyo
Iyo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 27
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down