ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album

2 posters

Go down

junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Empty Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:25 pm

junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album 20090412_suju_572
junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album 20090106_snsd_605

Begin from the end of April, Super Junior will promote their 2nd song, which is composed by E-Tribe (the one who composed SNSD’s Gee and Lee Hyori’s U-Go-Girl). The title of the song hasnt been decided yet.

This will be a rhythmical trendy song. The making use of the synthesizer and midi will increase the song’s cheerfulness and its electronic beat will make the atmosphere “up”. Super Junior said “This E-Tribe’s song will be a polished hook song so we hope all the fans will like it” and “This song is not like the previous E-Tribe’s lively songs for female singer”, “We expected that this song will has strong impact like <Sorry Sorry>”

The song will be in the 3rd album repackage which is planned to be released in May

translated by evanesco@sj-world.net
Sources:sapphirepearls.com

E-Tribe also composed songs for Kara too, I believe.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Empty Re: Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:27 pm

^ yeah, i believe E-tribe compose Yoreulrei + (pretty girl?) not sure ^^ ....

E-tribe makes addictive songs....luv it~~~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Empty Re: Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:20 am

toocutedoggy wrote:

^ yeah, i believe E-tribe compose Yoreulrei + (pretty girl?) not sure ^^ ....

E-tribe makes addictive songs....luv it~~~

*laughs* I think you mean "Yodel-Lehee." Great song!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100junior - Super Junior Will Collaborate With E-Tribe For Repackaged Album Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down