ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?"

+5
sparkler
Sweet Pink
Iyo
toocutedoggy
RiceRiceBaby
9 posters

Go down

Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Empty Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?"

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:49 pm

Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" 930e8514
Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" 200701041223042260

Big Bang’s G-Dragon and Girls Generation’s Jessica were spotted on the list of potential couples for the revamped ‘We Got Married’.

This little tidbit has caused netizens to speculate whether the two are love birds in real life. Why? Because the new show concept is supposed to reflect the REAL relationships of celebrity couples.

However, jealous VIP fans are not sitting pretty. They have been bombarding the ‘We Got Married’ site with messages disapproving of the match. Some fans even threatened that ”If these two become a couple then we will demonstrate in front of the MBC studies. I’d rather see him paired with So-hee”.

Obviously, the PD’s for the show are going to be having a hard time pleasing all the younger viewer with requests to have other pop acts like DBSK and Super Junior on the show.

Can’t please the fans. If these idol boys are paired up any anyone, there is bound to be protest.

Sources:minsarang.wordpress.com

*rolls eyes* Let it go, you crazed fans! It's a RUMOR.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Empty Re: Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?"

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 pm

..they's no way they are together....lol, it looks like another rumour to me~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Empty Re: Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?"

Post by Iyo Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:46 pm

weeell, I really don't care if they are a couple in real life Very Happy but if I could choose who is going to be in the tv program I'd rather have So-hee. For no more reason that she is cuter Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" 274759 oh, but she is underage, isnt she? maybe woul be a tad creppy Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" 309359 nervertheless she way cuter than Jessica (just saying my opinion here Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" 308447 ),
Iyo
Iyo
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 27
Warning :
Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Jessica - Jessica and G-Dragon Will "Get Married?" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:32 am

That sounds like a super big rumor~ even if for the show, I don't think they'll be a couple.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 am

nah, can't see them as a couple, and isn't it the time they start another show already?
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:21 pm

psh.
i dont care~
as long my dongbang boys are safe^^
LOL
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bottledsuju Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:10 am

If G-Sica gets paired-up on WGM, then I'm all for it! They seem so different, and it would make the show interesting. If they date in real life, then that's even more interesting!

I'm tired of most of the SM-only pairings, anyway--they're so boring to hear about after so long.

bottledsuju
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 103
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:19 am

O_O
WHAT???????? nah lolz
it would be fun to watchhh lol
but netizens can be quite scaryyy -_-"
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by -chloehush- Sun May 03, 2009 12:47 pm

HOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO!!! OOPS! THAT WAS A LAUGH. NO OFFENSE. lol!

-chloehush-
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down