ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!!

+3
lil_miss94
lovethirteen
RiceRiceBaby
7 posters

Go down

super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Empty Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!!

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:20 pm

super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! 090411w3

An incident has happened where group Super Junior member YeSung has been introduced as North Korean ruler Kim Jong Il’s 3rd son.

On 7th April, on a Swiss tabloid new site Blick (www.blick.ch), a news reporter who was reporting on Kim Jong Il’s 3rd son had attached the photo of YeSung together with the article. This seems to be a case of confusion because YeSung’s real name is Kim Jong Woon, which coincides with Kim Jong Il’s son’s name. Blick, which is known for their tabloid news, have attached YeSung’s picture with the headlines on the 1st and 14th page of their tabloid news.

This incident was revealed on Korea’s various portal sites and online discussion boards on the 10th.

Super Junior fans have voiced, “I’m speechless”, “I didn’t even try to compare their photos”. While some fans

said, “The company should demand for a correction”, “This is not a matter of joke, this is serious matter”.

Souces:wordpress.com

Oh PLEASE! As if Kim Jong Il's kid would be as good lookin' as Yesung! Poor Yesung, I wonder how he's feelin' about this. They better make a correction, or our Yesung would forever be mistaken as that crazed dictator's son! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

And what makes it worse, I hear Kim Jong Il's kid was born in either 1983 or 1984. Yesung was born in 1984. GGRRRRRR!!!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Empty Re: Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!!

Post by lovethirteen Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:23 pm

D: YESUNG <3
They really need to fix that!
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :
super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Empty Re: Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!!

Post by lil_miss94 Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:01 pm

OMG
THATS SAD!~

WOW....
omg.....
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :
super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Apr 12, 2009 4:48 pm

Major FAIL .....=.=

in the same time = LMAO ....

so, where do they get the pic source? google up " Kim Jong woon" for the pics????

how the hack did you see North Korean with stylish hair + ear piercing? (they even use Yesung's pic back in "U" days~)

Yesung must be like "wtf?"

these ppl are "FAILER" editor man

who wouldn't thought a north korean dictator son would join a popular South Korean group = Super Junior *smack*

geez, i am scared .....esp. for Yesung ...... T_T , you know what happen his father Kim Jongil actually found this in the article news? .....
^ Kim Jong il - some of his ppl once report that he know how to use the internet.....

Correct it be4 something goes wrong 0.0
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sakuyahikari Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:27 pm

D= BAD PEOPLE! If Kim Jong Il actually finds out about this, dun DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN~~~~~ This is crazy. But, how exactly can you mistake this? I mean, how can South Korean Yesung become North Korean Kim Jong Il's son? In this case, it is actually a serious matter. Something can break out because of that... Doesn't anybody check anything like "wiki" (the unofficial stalkers of the world) anymore????
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:30 pm

toocutedoggy wrote:Major FAIL .....=.=

in the same time = LMAO ....

so, where do they get the pic source? google up " Kim Jong woon" for the pics????

how the hack did you see North Korean with stylish hair + ear piercing? (they even use Yesung's pic back in "U" days~)

Yesung must be like "wtf?"

these ppl are "FAILER" editor man

who wouldn't thought a north korean dictator son would join a popular South Korean group = Super Junior *smack*

geez, i am scared .....esp. for Yesung ...... T_T , you know what happen his father Kim Jongil actually found this in the article news? .....
^ Kim Jong il - some of his ppl once report that he know how to use the internet.....

Correct it be4 something goes wrong 0.0

Actually, if you google up "Kim Jong Woon," Yesung's pics will show up. But, C'MON! They seriously don't see those as pics of a pop star? He looks like a pop star, he is styled like a pop star, his pics looks like a pop star-that loon's son is kept in secrecy, so how are their pics of him on the internet? That tabloid didn't do the math? LAME!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100super - Swiss Tabloid Confuses Super Junior's Yesung as Kim Jong Il's Son!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:33 am

when I read that I felt really really weird, like what the heck?
I heard corrections are to be made, SM annonced that.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Sweet Pink wrote:when I read that I felt really really weird, like what the heck?
I heard corrections are to be made, SM annonced that.

Thank goodness!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:29 pm

omg lmaooo ummm what the heckk????
jeez who on earth did this??? so unprofessional!!!
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down