ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera

+5
rainkkis
toocutedoggy
sakuyahikari
ize101
RiceRiceBaby
9 posters

Go down

DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Empty DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera

Post by RiceRiceBaby Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Credits to deevinne

A video of Dong Bang Shin Ki at the Gimpo airport was uploaded on various community site which fueled a series of debate of member Micky YooChun’s conduct.

In the video, Micky snatched the camera away from a lady for taking photos of him upclose and also refused to return it. While some netizens thought that Micky should have practised some self-control as his actions were too extreme, while others thought that it is rude to be taking pictures of stars right in front of their faces.

Sources:wordpress.com

I'm not a fan of his, but I can't really blame him. If fans really care about their idols ,then they should give them some SPACE. Though he should've asked politely first, and if she refused-then he should've blocked his face instead of snatching the camera. You just STOLED a camera Micky! So both people are at fault.

Hey, that song in the background, is one of their songs right? That makes three songs, I like from DBSK.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Empty Re: DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera

Post by ize101 Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:15 pm

im a big fan of dbsk
but yoochun that was pretty
assholish! i mean yea the fan was wrong to
do that but you are a celebrity and
you go through this process all
the time you should get used to it
ize101
ize101
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 35
Warning :
DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Empty Re: DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera

Post by sakuyahikari Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 pm

[sigh] This is practically everywhere and I still have the same opinion.

Yes, Yoo Chun over reacted and for an idol that had known that he would have to sacrifice his space because of fans and this definitely did not give him the right to just snatch the camera out of the fan's hand. But I think everybody should at least know that everybody at least like some kind of personal space once in a while. Both are at fault here.

This is coming from a DBSK fan and no I'm not protecting Yoo Chun even though I do like him a lot. But fans should give them space and stars should know how to act towards their fans.

I know I wouldn't have turned around while in line to get onto a flight without asking permission to take a picture of my idol. If anything I would just be happy to see him or her. Also I think Yoo Chun always valued his personal space, doesn't he? Don't we all? If anything, get some better security LSM if you're not too busy focusing on your bundles of money.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 pm

ooooh~~ ....

it's <STAND UP> by DBSK ...... from DBSK's secret code album <3 <3

haha, i watch the one without the song ....this ver. looks better than the one with their sound on ...

...gosh..... even i am no celeb, i learn them in intro to psycology, sociology and antropology class that......every ONE has their own personal boundary spaces..... SEE, they are HUMAN too!!! ......

^ we have to give them the respect as well....not just shove the camera in his face =.= (besides, the pictures doesn't turn out that well with that close of a angle -..-)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainkkis Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:34 am

i think they are both at fault DBSK - DBSK's Micky Snatches Fangirl's Camera 5628
rainkkis
rainkkis
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:46 pm

I think that the girld should have know not to take that close of picture. But, Micky should have given the camara back to her right away and told her not to take the picture.
As most people here said, everyone have their personal boundary (even celeb) and should be respacted.
The girl seemed calm after
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:36 pm

im a big fan of dbsk
but yoochun that was pretty
assholish! i mean yea the fan was wrong to
do that but you are a celebrity and
you go through this process all
the time you should get used to it

yeah...i so agree...

there's one thing that I don't like about dbsk..
they don't really seem to smile or act friendly to fans in the airport or at public places...
c'mon...atleast wave or w/e..

-_-
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by juppies Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:18 pm

or maybe he has a pimple that day?
and didnt want it to be caught on camera and posted all over internet?

wad? his a human too.
who likes to have a camera right in your face?
no one.
juppies
juppies
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:24 am

what I read is Yoochun told the girl that he will return her camera before they leave but one of the security guards snatched the camera from Yoochun and kept it with him. Yoochun kept talking to the security guard and at the end gave it back to her. I read this as a fan account, when ill get home I'll get the quote of the full story.
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down