ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single

5 posters

Go down

tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Empty TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single

Post by xiahtic_junsu Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:17 am

Popular Group TVXQ- 27th Summer Single Tuesday April 2, 2009 Japan

Last month, the 4th Japanese album ,"Secret Code", of Tohoshinki was released and reached #2 place at Oricon album chart, and now they will release their 27th Japanese single "Share The World" on April 22nd. Also their 4th Japanese live tour will be held next month, May.

From this single, a cheerful rhythm of 'Share The World' reminiscent the hit songs 'Kiss the Baby Sky' and 'Summer Dream'.

The hit song 'We Are!' became an opening song of Fuji TV's popular anime 'One Piece (ONE PIECE)'.

In addition, Asu Wa Kuru Kara (Fuji TV anime series "ONE PIECE" ending theme song (2006)) will be on the list as bonus track.

source: gounworld@yna.co.kr
credit: purewater @ onetvxq
translated by: sweetfig
xiahtic_junsu
xiahtic_junsu
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-05

Back to top Go down

tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Empty Re: TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single

Post by sakuyahikari Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:21 am

I love "We Are!" but I wished they sang a longer version >.< Guess we'll have to keep on waiting for "Share the World" to come out ^_^
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Empty Re: TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single

Post by dragonninja598000 Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:09 am

what? their 4 jap album is already out...wow...i've been hella out of it.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100tvxq - TVXQ's 27th Japanese Summer Single Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:36 am

They've been working really hard and fast in Japan.
I wish SM would give 'em a break after the tour at least or a lil before the tour
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:06 am

^ guess what? ... DBSK got to perform at Tokyo Dome ....omg, dreams come true for them....... <3

i know, they are really tired but they are doing their best for us ^^ ~~

hopefully, a REST for them after the Tours is end ....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down