ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang

+4
rainkkis
toocutedoggy
sakuyahikari
RiceRiceBaby
8 posters

Go down

bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Empty 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:37 pm

Credits to wondersmurf

The Female Big Bang is now called "2NE1." The "NE" stands for "new evolution." And if you say "2NE1," many times you get "to anyone." (That has nothing to do with anything, I'm just pointing out how clever I am. Heh heh). I'm starting to like them! I think they're better than After School. Basically, this mv is the extended version of their CYON phone cf. They have hit #1 on some music charts, already! They will make an official debut in May! I truly wish them success!

Enjoy!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Empty Re: 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang

Post by sakuyahikari Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm addicted to 2NE1 right now. Now if only they would get rid of that clothing. It's seriously unappealing to me >.< Sorry if I offended anybody.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Empty Re: 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:19 am

debut in May ehh? they are going to have another rival....xD

still, i like them.....

JYP's subcompany Cube entertainment is coming out a girl group in may too
^ and Ex- Wondergirls HyunA is back!
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rainkkis Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 am

i like the song but what is with their hair
rainkkis
rainkkis
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:26 pm

this song is rlly catchyy n i luv it i know the concept is colorful but those clothes n hair styles r tooo much ... n OH my GOD ...Bong's haiiir it looks like a perm attacked hiim ..seriouslyyy bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang 323531 ...lmao
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:31 am

i actually only think this song is ok. i really think they should add one more member tho if they seriously think about being the "girl version of big bang". right now sounds more like a big bang song than a 2ne1 song. i think they should have started out with their own songs and then go to a collab song but that's just me.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:09 am

this song is super catchy. i listened to it like once and then the whole day i kept singing to myself "lolli lolli lollipop" i'm fine with the colourful theme of the MV but can't bring myself to understand what is in the mind of their stylists, both of the hair and the clothes. my sister said that the only one who can wear underwear outside the other outfit is Superman, him only. and then the hair, def need no comments bang - 2NE1's Official "Lollipop" MV feat. Big Bang 8146
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:54 pm

The first time I heard of this song, I was like..."WTH?!"
The cellphones were cool and Big Bang is fo' sho'. Im still new to 2NE1 though.
But now, holy crap, I'm having Last Song Syndromes with this song.

Anyway, Lolli-lolli-lollipop♥
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down