ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!!

+3
lovethirteen
lil_miss94
RiceRiceBaby
7 posters

Go down

Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Empty Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!!

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:29 pm

Heechul and Donghae Dances With SNSD In Waiting Room

Credits to gianbok

LOL! Too cute! Be nice E.L.F., let them have their fun. ^_^

Super Junior Wins

Credits to wonrog

SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!! Congratulations! Leeteuk said something like : "Kibum, we won!" Yep, Kibum still wasn't there. LOL! Check out Heechul at 6:12, such a camera whore. But, I still Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! 274759 you Heechul! Then SNSD dances with them in the encore. They're having so much fun, that it makes me even more happy!

But, I am sorry for the poor quality.

Enjoy!!!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Empty Re: Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!!

Post by lil_miss94 Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:40 pm

who was that member dancing to Gee with donghae in the waiting room?

they all seem like close buddies
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :
Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Empty Re: Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!!

Post by lovethirteen Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:45 pm

lil_miss94 wrote:who was that member dancing to Gee with donghae in the waiting room?

It was Heenim!! He got a haircut...lol

Ahh, I'm so proud of them!!!
Super Junior fighting!!
And, haha, you didn't have to tell E.L.F. to be nice, did you?
:P
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :
Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:48 pm

man...
siwon is such a man!
he didn't even cry a bit
in fact
he was praying
well...
he seemed like it
LOL
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 pm

<3 ahh~ SM ....is dominating this first half of the year so far!! which is GOOD!!! oh wait, they are dminating the whole year 0.0

SNSD > SUJU > SHINee > DBSK

oh man, i am on FIRE!!! <3 <3 <3

congrats to SUJU!!!

+ this is end of Gee promotion too ....*cries* ....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sheh Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:25 am

SNSD was like so happy for them. HAHAHHA
The SM FAMILY~

sheh

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:06 pm

lovethirteen wrote:
lil_miss94 wrote:who was that member dancing to Gee with donghae in the waiting room?

Super Junior fighting!!

^_^ I was jokin' and being serious at the same time. But, you're not mean-so I didn't have to worry about you.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Super Junior Wins On KBS, This Time SNSD Celebrates With Them!!!! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:09 pm

^_^ I was jokin' and being serious at the same time. But, you're not mean-so I didn't have to worry about you.

ohhhhhhhh....
LOL
-_-"
i believed it..
is it siwon?
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by lovethirteen Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:31 pm

RiceRiceBaby wrote:
lovethirteen wrote:

Super Junior fighting!!

Haha, I figured you were joking! I wasn't worried about it. :]
lovethirteen
lovethirteen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 123
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://www.myspace.com/slytherin_princess777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:44 pm

Congratulations!!!! awww it's really sweet that they all care for one another and share eachother's sucess :)
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:13 pm

@lil_miss94: Sorry, I didn't mean to have worried you. Though, what do you mean by "is it Siwon?"

@lovethirteen: ^_^ I knew you would get it.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:33 pm

so happy they won, I want to see more new music videos from them
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down