ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them!

+2
13angels*
RiceRiceBaby
6 posters

Go down

SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Empty SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them!

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Credits to CodeAnalysis

YAY!!! Super Generation!!!! I'm so proud of SNSD!!!! 9 wins! Each member can keep a trophy! They broked a record last week on KBS Music Bank, and still winning on this show. Ha ha! Sooyoung is so tomboyish! She high-fived Donghae! LOL!!! Heechul's doing the Gee dance!! CUTE!!!
I see people with blue balloons cheering in the audience.........wait a minute. Are the Elves CHEERING SNSD? Maybe they're just cheering, because Suju's on stage with them. Doesn't matter!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Empty Re: SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them!

Post by 13angels* Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:42 pm

Elves??? Sorry its E.L.F..
Well congrats to them, finally SNSD fans got their wish.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :
SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Empty Re: SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them!

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 am

Congratulations to SNSD & Super Junior for their comeback!
It's really k0o0l seeing them perform together! So much fun!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:22 am

i wish suju will win 1st place next time XD
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 pm

13angels* wrote:Elves??? Sorry its E.L.F..
Well congrats to them, finally SNSD fans got their wish.

Oops, sorry 13angels. I like Super Junior, but I'm not officially in their fan club. So, I sometimes did get the feeling I was calling the fan group by the wrong name. Thanks for clearing it up. ^_^
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD - SNSD Wins 9 Times!!!! Super Junior Celebrates With Them! Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:06 pm

ahh~ finally, i am saving my 2000th post for this one!!! yay~~

so proud of the girls~~~
E.L.F s are cheering ..... for Gee winning and SUJU ....^^

2009 = 9 girls + 9 awards ..... <3

Heechul is so cute....LMAO ...
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:04 am

haha totally love hee chul~
i wish he didn't curl his hair... i like it straight..

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:16 pm

stary06 wrote:haha totally love hee chul~
i wish he didn't curl his hair... i like it straight..

Well, I saw them performing Sorry Sorry on another show recently, and his hair was cut short. A more mature and sexy look for Heechul!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down