ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank

+3
Sweet Pink
sakuyahikari
RiceRiceBaby
7 posters

Go down

junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Empty Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Sorry Sorry

Credits to soultrue

Where's Kibum? Do I need to file a missing person report on him?

Why I Like You

Credits to wonrog

Like Kibum, Heechul isn't performing here. Though, he was in Sorry Sorry.
Enjoy!!!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Empty Re: Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank

Post by sakuyahikari Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:33 pm

O_O;;;; They were singing SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY. And I thought it was supposed to be just SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY. My mistake ^_^. Nice performance from the 11 members though (gosh the hotness is getting to me [fans myself]). Why is it that Kibum always seems to be missing? I think we do need to file a missing person report for Kibum RiceRiceBaby xD
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Empty Re: Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:43 pm

sakuyahikari wrote:O_O;;;; They were singing SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY. And I thought it was supposed to be just SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY. My mistake ^_^. Nice performance from the 11 members though (gosh the hotness is getting to me [fans myself]). Why is it that Kibum always seems to be missing? I think we do need to file a missing person report for Kibum RiceRiceBaby xD

I thought it was just "Sorry Sorry" too. 2nd performance had 11 members, 1st performance had 12 members.
Kibummy, you're so busy all the time! ><
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :
junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:02 am

oh! That's right! Kibum's not there~ Maybe he was busy...hmmm so is Heechul?
dunno~

Thanks for posting it!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Super Junior's Comeback Performance on KBS Music Bank Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:29 am

this performance was great except that not all da members are performing..
i was really hoping to see kibum there coz its been so long i ever see his face with the other sujus..i was actually kinda disappointed not to see him there..i hope the next performance we can see da 13 of them performing together..nevertheless, the boys look so HOT!
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:23 am

ahh~
shiwon<333
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Sweet Pink wrote:oh! That's right! Kibum's not there~ Maybe he was busy...hmmm so is Heechul?
dunno~

Thanks for posting it!!!

You're welcome Sweet Pink! Heechul was performing Sorry Sorry, but was not performing Why I Like You. I think his leg, isn't healthy right now. Kibum..... I heard his mother is either ill or she passed away. He's in America right now for her, but he'll be back. I hope all is well for Kibum. Looking forward to seeing you perform with all the other members, Kibum!
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:11 pm

hopefully Ki Bum would once again cheer up T__T ( i know it's a hard thing or him) ......

Sorry Sorry / Shawty Shawty .....they pronounce almost the same.... xD...cute~

ahh~ look at those energetic E.L.F. :)
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:57 am

OMG where is hee chul!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i've been waiting for him to appear on tv too
since super junior's new single is out!!!!
why isn't he on tv~

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Heecul's in the Sorry Sorry performance. You can see that he walked onto the stage at 3:14 and sings.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down