ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Se7en's Official American MV "Girls"

+5
jenkokoro
xoxoshorty210
sakuyahikari
toocutedoggy
RiceRiceBaby
9 posters

Go down

girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Empty Se7en's Official American MV "Girls"

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:36 pm

credits to TONEBANGERS

This features Lil' Kim. I like this song, but this mv isn't that great. There's sooooooooo many mv's with chicks dancing in a club-just sayin'. I just wished they showed his pretty asian eyes more. LOL!!! "......I'm kinda like MJ, I like 'em Black or White." CUTE! At least Se7en looks better than Michael Jackson. And when he said "MJ," he did that kick that Michael Jackson made famous! CUTE!

I'll let you guys form your own opinions, about the mv. ^_^

Good luck Se7en.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Empty Re: Se7en's Official American MV "Girls"

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:42 pm

iddk... the song is ok ...maybe i need time to get used to it.... but the MV looks boring >< ...at least make a story up instead of standing there... T_T
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Empty Re: Se7en's Official American MV "Girls"

Post by sakuyahikari Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:01 pm

I dunno. I just love this song, and the MV... yeah, not that great. Props to Se7en for officially releasing his Girls MV though ^_^
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by xoxoshorty210 Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:21 pm

the song is ookay...mv is not that great...but i do love his voice =)
xoxoshorty210
xoxoshorty210
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 59
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by jenkokoro Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 am

his voice is like...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!when is his cd coming out??????

jenkokoro
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 54
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:28 pm

jenkokoro wrote:his voice is like...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!when is his cd coming out??????

I'm sorry, I don't have the answer for that. ><
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by fhayewithmodesty Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:10 pm

finally he debuted... But the MV??? has such a shallow impact to me... Maybe I just expected too high of Se7en's US debut that's why the more I get disappointed with the release of this MV...

At least, now no more agony of waiting....

Thanks and peace........
fhayewithmodesty
fhayewithmodesty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 100
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy19 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:00 pm

wow Se7en looks hotttt lol I like the song but the video was ..."american style" lol it wasnt all that but is ok ...i really have high hopes for se7en i hope he can make it n open the doors for more k singers!! ...
Addy19
Addy19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 85
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdee Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:07 am

I love Se7en, and I'm wishing him a lot of luck in the US, but I don't want him changing his style just to fit in here. The video was ok but it was just very typical American style. KInda boring if you ask me.
Birdee
Birdee

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 pm

ugh hella boring video. i really didn't like Lil kim's verse cuz it made almost no sense. i like se7en but dang. need to go back to I know or crazy. seriously his style/swagger in those videos was hella fly. lol

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100girls - Se7en's Official American MV "Girls" Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down