Fly To The Sky, “This 8th album is our last official album”

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fly To The Sky, “This 8th album is our last official album”

Post by sakuyahikari on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Duo, Fly To the Sky, who celebrates their 10th anniversary with their 8th album, ‘Decennium’, revealed that this 8th album will be their last official album. But the duo assured fans that they will not be disbanding.

They will end the contract with their current management company, but will continue to work on as a project group and release more albums in the future.

Fly To The Sky members HwanHee (27) and Brian (28) spoke up to the speculations that they will be disbanding after their 8th album.

The 2 members said, “The 8th album will be our last official album. We will end our contract with our current management company with this album and concentrate on our solo activities. Even though it is not confirmed yet, Fly To The Sky will still continue to release singles, mini, special albums in the name of Fly To The Sky.”

They also revealed each of their solo activities to come.

Brian said, “I will start the filming for a movie in America Louisiana from June. I still cannot reveal what scenario and what character I will be working on in the movie. And following that, my solo albums will not be mass music but CCM music albums.”

While HwanHee said, “I will release a solo album in October. People had thought that I would release ballad albums, but to say the truth, I don’t like ballads. I’d like to do R&B and dance songs. And for acting, I have seen through some of the scripts going around, and I will continue to work harder and decide on my next acting project soon.”

When asked what they think about having to compete with each other if they release their album the same time, Brian said with a smile, “I will probably tell HwanHee ‘Your music is better’ while inside I will say ‘I have to win #1′. But I guess we will not have the situation that we will compete with each other if we release our solo music at the same time. And we will continue to be on good terms and in the name of Fly To The Sky.”

HwanHee added, “Through these 10 years, we have both developed and grew through our own competition as Fly To The Sky - some visible to others and some not. After our 7th album, we are back with our 8th with more confidence. And because this will be our last official album, we will probably have promotional activities for a longer period of time.”

source: k-bites

Newest MV:

[sob] I don't want them to go! I love them way too much At least they will still be Fly to the Sky and they're not disbanding. I would faint if I heard they were disbanding TT_TT I wish both Brian and Hwanhee the best of luck in their solo activities and hope that they know their fans will continue to support them.
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-09-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fly To The Sky, “This 8th album is our last official album”

Post by toocutedoggy on Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:32 pm

what? ...FTTS is one of the legends...... i like the duo .... please at least release mini-album / singles..... together ^^
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-01-18

View user profile http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH on Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:19 am

no~~~
their songs are sooooooooooooo good!!!!!!
still love their performance in love letter..
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-11-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink on Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:29 pm

In wish them all the best :)

Beautiful song :)
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler on Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 am

this is an old piece of news rite? they've performed on the stage together for the last time recently. although i'm not really a fan, seeing them parting is kinda sad. they've always been FTTS.
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content