ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee Nana’s B CF

+3
toocutedoggy
sakuyahikari
suna_tuna
7 posters

Go down

shinee - SHINee Nana’s B CF Empty SHINee Nana’s B CF

Post by suna_tuna Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:40 pm

SHINee has a new CF. this time it is Nana's B Skincare. Apparently there is this 17 year old girl called Lee SeYeong. She is a shy girl in the commercial. There is suppose to be 5 CF. 1 for each of the members. so far they only released 2. One for TaeMin and Minho.

In the First CF. the girl purposely bumps into TaeMin. this was kind of weird since they don't want the fated thing anymore. like to bump into a guy accidentally. Her glasses fell and she looks up very innocently. The SHINee guys are amazed and Minho drops his books. (lol) Then they both reach for the skin care when accidentally ( i think) touching each other hands. Then of course you know the usual. they look into each other eyes.

The second version is Minho's
Minho goes over to the girl with a book. (i am guessing homework.) and then he leans down. (ohhh) the girl helps him. by explaining whatever he is asking. Then she pulls her behind her ears, then he for some reason see's the girl's beauty and kiss her on the cheek. she looks really surprised then pushes him away. I am here thinking. Evil or Very Mad WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD YOU PUSH HIM AWAY??? HE IS SO CUTEEE. i think like the producers are coming up with weird outcomes. what is even more weird is that it ends with him giving her the product... and then in the end the girl secretly smiles while the SHINee members are at the background goofing around???? I am totally lost in this.

Personally i am very very very jelous of the girl in the commerical. it is totally not fair she get's to touch TaeMin's hands and let Minho kiss her cheek. gosh wat is she going to get next??? walk in the streets hand in hand with KEY>>?????????
apparently i am not the only SHINee fan who is mad at this. other fans are too. Check out this forum as you scroll down you see many many crazy images... how scary. And think about this JongHyun, Key, and Onew's CF's are not out yet.... i wonder what would happen next. Rolling Eyes

source:Allkpop
Video credit:randy19972

Last edited by suna_tuna on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot source and video credit)
suna_tuna
suna_tuna
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 18
Warning :
shinee - SHINee Nana’s B CF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee Nana’s B CF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-28

http://www.myspace.com/suna_tuna

Back to top Go down

shinee - SHINee Nana’s B CF Empty Re: SHINee Nana’s B CF

Post by sakuyahikari Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 pm

The CM is so cute >.< Come on people, this is just for show! No point in being mad at the girl! Though I really wouldn't mind being in her spot xD
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :
shinee - SHINee Nana’s B CF Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee Nana’s B CF Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:09 pm

gah~ i love SHINee's "stand by me" song ...<3

+ the CF is cute.....and, i can't wait for the other 3 ver. <3

...that girl is so lucky~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by KHMDScorpio320 Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:47 am

Why be mad at the poor girl, the producers tell them what to do. why get so mad about it?
KHMDScorpio320
KHMDScorpio320
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-31

http://www.xanga.com/Scorpio318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:27 pm

the commercial is s0o0o cute~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:01 pm

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

TAEMINEE OPPAAA~~~~~~<33333333
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:33 am

awwwww, lucky girl. i'm green with envy. why did minho have to kiss her????? shinee - SHINee Nana’s B CF 323531
sparkler
sparkler
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down