ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married

+5
juppies
OBSESSION_XIAH
lil_miss94
Orchidyaldix
13angels*
9 posters

Go down

married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Empty Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married

Post by 13angels* Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:56 am

married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Kangin13

Thought it would be great to keep this a mystery until this Sunday. Guess MBC couldn’t take the heat with the numerous rumors that had been spreading around about the identity of the new couple. Super Junior member, Kangin and actress Lee Yoon Ji will be the replacement couple for the outgoing Hwang Bo and Kim Hyun Joong on MBC star wedding variety We Got Married.
Kangin has been gaining prominence recently with his movie acting role in Pure Manhwa while Lee Yoon Ji has been well-known and loved for her ditzy role in Pure 19 drama and her numerous daughter-in-law tv commerials.

Their first recording took place yesterday where they went shopping for a wedding trousseau. They will have a pretend wedding ceremony in public, held somewhere in Seoul on the 17th. The We Got Married production team hopes that the new couple of Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji will receive lots of attention and love from viewers. They will make their official tv debut on 21st December.

The departure of an idol Kim Hyun Joong sees another replacement with Kangin coming in. Wonder how Lee Yoon Ji would fare on variety. I will certainly be looking forward to their debut this Sunday and give them a chance.

Credit: Coolsmurf

http://www.frontiertimes.co.kr/news_view.h...;ss_id=&hd=
Here's an article about how times might be changing for those partnered with idol members. They mention about how Lee Yoon Ji is getting a lot of supportive messages on her minihompy from SuJu fans who are cheering for her and asking her to take good care of Kangin.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :
married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Empty Re: Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married

Post by Orchidyaldix Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:17 pm

yeyyyy confirmed!!!!
love kangin he's so funny!!!
i'm sure he'll do awesome in WGM!!!!!
HWAITING KANG IN!!! married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married 321606
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :
married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

married - Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married Empty Re: Kangin and Lee Yoon Ji Confirmed for We Got Married

Post by 13angels* Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:22 pm

Here are some messages that E.L.F. left on her Cyworld:

Spoiler:

credit: www.cyworld.com/flyflyfly0315

E.L.F. asked her to take good care of Kang In, not to be upset if he seems busy because he has a lot of schedules lately, that those ELFs who say bad things aren't representative of all the ELFs, to make good memories, not to do a lot of skinship, to remember that WGM is not a real marriage Laughing , etc.

V
I know what you mean but I dont even want him to be on this show. -_-

Last edited by 13angels* on Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:55 pm

I love Kangin and all...

but....

they don't really match.
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:02 pm

who is that girl?

kangin is sooooo gonna make the show more intersting~~
OBSESSION_XIAH
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by juppies Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:58 pm

ahhhhh yay im so happy.
maybe the next one might be dbsk coming on WGM too?
how about jaejoong?
juppies
juppies
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by inbar1312 Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:50 am

lil_miss94 wrote:I love Kangin and all...

but....

they don't really match.

Hyunjoong and Hwangbo were a weird couple in the first place too.

I just feel like I can smell some antis in the air...
it's really taking risks to be a wife of a idol.

I hope Kangin will feel great all the way, hope she won't make him cry in the end, only happy tears.

Kangin Fighting~!
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:23 am

Rumor confirmed!! I hope the show won't be over stressing them with the rest of their schedules.

Fighting!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:24 am

juppies wrote:ahhhhh yay im so happy.
maybe the next one might be dbsk coming on WGM too?
how about jaejoong?
sorry to disappoint you but jun jin will be the in the next couple.
I doubt dbsk wouuld ever be on it since their schedule is soo tight going backand forth to japan and korea.
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:49 am

OHMYGOSHH!!YA!!!
cnt wait ,wonder how kangin wuld be like as a husband
junjin is going to be in it as well! i love him also
happiest news that ive heard in a long time
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by inbar1312 Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:25 pm

Oh...now that I think about it...maybe there'll be some Suju's appearences like when Andy was there and everything...

and about Junjin...is it confirmed? someone know anything about his "future wife"?
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down