ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to...

+10
Maiiy
Hannie*Saru
Sweet Pink
OBSESSION_XIAH
Teeenarh
toocutedoggy
lil_miss94
heiferwood
rabu_xiah
tealfirestar07
14 posters

Go down

Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Empty Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to...

Post by tealfirestar07 Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:58 pm

Ladies' Underwear!

Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... 347tf9l

cr; sookyeong for the pic.

I know loving and buying your idol's merchandise is good support but having their faces on something covers your hoo-ha seems a tad bit creepy to me. (Plus why does Micky's look like it's targeted for ajummas? Neutral)
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Empty Re: Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to...

Post by rabu_xiah Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:16 pm

why am i embarassed XD.

lmao...im praying these are 1.) fan made
2.) someone is awesome at photoshop and did for fun/humor...XD

lol of course yoochun's has to be the one with the lacey older womanly one XD

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :
Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Empty Re: Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to...

Post by heiferwood Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:40 pm

wow.... well, i guess if that's the only way your gonna get their face there------ Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... 883821
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_miss94 Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:34 pm

OMG

I know it's weird...

BUT I REALLY WANT THE ONE WITH XIAH!!!

LMAO
lil_miss94
lil_miss94
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 239
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:39 pm

( this of coz it's NOT their official manchandise..it's FAN MADE)
puhahahhahahhaha, who ever made this.....puhahhahaha......is a genius.....

but dun you think it's weird to wear them? ...lol ....

i WONDER what DBSK will think when they see this.... ROFL
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:07 pm

O_O wtf?
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by OBSESSION_XIAH Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:40 pm

oh no....

sooooooo %^%$@$%^

can't say anything abt it~
OBSESSION_XIAH
OBSESSION_XIAH
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:11 pm

0.0 o my gosh...
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:57 pm

lmao!! Micky has granny panties! XDD ugh that's sick
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:12 am

ohmyjesus!!!
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:31 pm

JAW DROPPING !!!

I juz can't wear those...it's disrespectful to me....URGHHH, pls put tat away...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:34 pm

O-kaaaay. Creepy.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100Shin - Dong Bang Shin Ki's popularity in Japan extends to... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bao_phab Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:56 pm

i love DBSK very much but, huh?
bao_phab
bao_phab
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 82
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by juppies Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:57 pm

omgshhh~~
yeah its kinda embarassing.
if i were to put myself into the shoes of dbsk i would feel uneasy.
it would be like thinking "why is my face on underwears?"
but anyway i love them so much.!!
YAY DBSK!
juppies
juppies
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 28
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down