ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears

+14
Sweet Pink
rabu_xiah
aznsaranghae
genevie_chan
ize101
smile
Orchidyaldix
minutiae
heiferwood
Teeenarh
aquatitans
xxmaine
toocutedoggy
Tangera
18 posters

Go down

tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Empty TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears

Post by Tangera Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:56 pm

tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears M9vqjs10

The '2008 Mnet KM Music Festival '(2008 MKMF) was held at the Seoul Jamsil Stadium at 7 p.m. on 15 November. Big Bang, Wonder Girls and Dong Bang Shin Ki won "Singer/Artist of the Year", "Song of the Year", and "Album of the Year" respectively.

In particular, much attention was on the idols who shed tears of joy. Both Ye Eun of Wonder of Girls and TVXQ!'s Changmin broke in tears.

Fans of the idol groups claimed that "I cried too! Them winning the awards were a result of their effort. Way to go!"

Source: SportsSeoul + UsaGiLicious!!!! + Tangera

I really really think Changmin didn't cry out of pure happiness, and I have my reasoning, but since the media assumes it to be so...then so be it. What do you guys think?
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Empty Re: TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Changmin worked very HARD to be part of DBSK's popularity .... ( remember when he first debut? ... he is NOT very popular)

+ Korean TV shows always CUT his parts off......

^ but he is my fav member .... ^^

i don't think changmin cried b/c of Happiness too , in fact, you rarely see him cry ( he is a strong person but sometimes he's sensitive)

i think he cried out for relief, ..... he cried out for Cassie's support
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Empty Re: TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears

Post by xxmaine Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:00 am

Both groups deserved those Daesang Award.
All of them work so hard to accomplish those achievements.

I never thought Changmin would cry so hard.
Seeing his happy, charming face on TV turning into
a soft heart Maknae makes me cry whenever I see the video.
Cassie will always be there with DongBangShinKi.

Wonder Girls being active the whole year giving us wonderful,
promising, energetic performance and music. They totally deserves to win the Song Of The Year. Its really a big accomplishment for them getting one of the biggest award in MKMF where last year they won
the Rookie award.
xxmaine
xxmaine

Number of posts : 3
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aquatitans Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:46 am

i think changmin cried because its been a year and seven months and he cried because cassies still support them..changmin's my favorite..i cried when i saw him cry, so rare of him to cry but they totally deserve the title ASIA'S BEST IDOL GROUP! glad they went away with the most awards! that shows them that cassies still care for them! tvxq/dbsk fighting! Cassiopeia fighting!
aquatitans
aquatitans
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:42 am

nawww that`s cute xD
wow first time i`ve seen him cry that much!
naww ye eun cried aswell.
They all deserved what they got =D
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:00 am

BOTH of them are my FAVORITE members of their respective groups!!! i always like the cry babies and people who wear their emotions on their sleeves--- they seem more relatable!! tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears 450250
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by minutiae Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:03 pm

I've never seen Changminnie cried that much before <3
Changmin is my favourite member in DBSK and to see him like that made me happy actually LOL.
I think he cried because of the hard work they placed into working into this album. They worked on this album for a long time so I suppose their hard work has paid off :)

minutiae
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:28 pm

Those tears of happiness show only how much they work and sacrifice their own lives...Even though its entertainment they go through such hard training and schedules...they not only deserve what they won but much more :)
congrats for both groups!!!
HWAITING!!
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:36 am

changmin's tears were not entirely of happiness. he and the other members have worked very hard but did not win best artiste nor best male groupe. although big bang does have a knack for creating catchy songs, they won purely b/c they promoted their song longer than dbsk. big bang still lacks the charisma and talent of dbsk!!
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ize101 Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:40 am

well changmin crying does surprise me
usually it would be yoochun, although
i semi-agree with you that him crying was
not entirely tears of joy..
ize101
ize101
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 35
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by genevie_chan Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:20 am

Omg, first time seeing Changmin cry...
Aww,
at least DBSK won!
And also, do you mean WG AND DBSK won all three? I thought only one person can win each...
genevie_chan
genevie_chan
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100tvxq - TVXQ! and Wonder Girls shed tears Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:21 pm

wow, i think this is the first time that i've seen changmin cired so hard. and yeeun as well, but i'm proud that both group won those awards, they totally deserved it, after so much hard work and stuff. thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:51 pm

^
i dont think changmin cried just because they didnt get the best artiste or singer award.

I think he cried because as someone said previously its has been a year and seven months since they've been in korea. Its the feeling of...i guess reality striking them that they are FINALLY back at HOME, and ppl STILL support them more than ever even though it has been so long.

I guess Big Bang does deserve the award because they've been working hard too, theyve been promoting themselves CRAZYYY this year lol. everywhere i go i see them XD and its their songs.

I still do think DBSK's live performance are much more charismatic charming and breathtaking than Big Bang's. ^__^ but i love both of them very much (maybe dbsk a litlte more XDD~~) i cant help it ^^;;

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:43 am

They really deserve the awards. They worked so hard to be where they are today :)

Cute Changmin, he did have a hard time himself when he first debuted, so I agree that he probably ddnt just cry because they won but more of because he's feeling Cassiopeia's support.
Congratulations to TVXQ. Fighting!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:51 am

omg my poor max
neva seen him cry lyk dat before
i agree they did deserve these awards
hwating dbsk !!!
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:15 am

I think its sweet to watch artist shed tears of happiness!!
I mean their hardwork is getting recognized!!! Very Happy
Wishing them congrats!!

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by heenim_first love Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:55 pm

hiks hiks hiks....
I wanna cry too...
heenim_first love
heenim_first love
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by minneymeee Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:59 pm

i remember hearing that CM is the toughest in DBSK
he rarely cry as well as Ye Eun but
once she did; she wouldn't stop..
aww..making me love and appreciate them more
for their talent, and hard work

WonderShinKi deserve every bit of the award, title that place upon them
Hwaiting !!
wonderful cassiopeia :)
minneymeee
minneymeee
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 14
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down