ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNSD’s 8month absence…

+5
inbar1312
13angels*
chinnoiserie.dee
toocutedoggy
madibi
9 posters

Go down

SNSD - SNSD’s 8month absence… Empty SNSD’s 8month absence…

Post by madibi Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:04 pm

SNSD - SNSD’s 8month absence… Thumbucleankjp1el8

Unlike other idol groups(Big Bang, Wonder Girls, FT Island), who have been releasing their album without going on a long hiatus, SNSD’s (pictured above) 8 month absence seems too long.

SNSD released their repackage album “Baby Baby” on March. Ever since then, they haven’t released their new album for 8 months. In between, Taeyeon sang OST songs “If” and “Can you hear me” for drama “Hong Gildong” and “Beethoven Virus” respectively. However, there has been many posts in SNSD fansites about when SNSD will come back. Since SNSD’s ‘Into the New World’, ‘Girl’s Generation’, and ‘Baby Baby’ have gained widespread popularity and won 1st place in various music programs, there’s a high expectation for their upcoming new album.

Knowing fans’ high expectation for their come back, probably, SNSD are working even harder to enhance the quality of their new album.

Meanwhile, SNSD’s Yoona and Sooyoung were accepted by Donggook University and Central University
respectively; they will be a college student next year.
——————

credits: kimwonyum@donga
trans by cathode@ssf

----------------------------
oh, please...wat do you mean snsd was absence for 8 months? we or "I" see them popping up in concerts everywhere..
whenever there is a concert i see their name..
madibi
madibi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 460
Warning :
SNSD - SNSD’s 8month absence… Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - SNSD’s 8month absence… Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

SNSD - SNSD’s 8month absence… Empty Re: SNSD’s 8month absence…

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:08 am

^ well, true ....technically , they are like everywhere (MC-ing) ..... ( Factory girls) , Drama (Yoona only )...... or other TV shows

bu i guess they said their absense means NOT releasing any single / albums yet .......like not perf on many music stations ( that's what you call an absence) for a singer

+ what happen to Yuri ...i thought she wrote the Exams ?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
SNSD - SNSD’s 8month absence… Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - SNSD’s 8month absence… Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:48 am

Not looking forward to their comeback....heard that they're supposed to release an album this month...guess they gotta post-poned it cos many talented artist are having their comeback...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:50 am

Well I guess they need to postpone it till December since big bang is coming back, WG is releasing a single again (?) and DBSK is releasing their repackaged.
They don't even have to think about mid(?) 2009 since SuJu are coming back around that time. LOL
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by inbar1312 Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:51 am

yeah...I think SNSD should have comeback while summer, no there are too many good artists comingback around.

so many good songs and comebacks, I mean...DBSK haven't finished get their awards yet and WG still rocking the stage.

and Big Bang just cameback...all the SNSD crowd is too focused on the good ones right~!
inbar1312
inbar1312
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 42
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:01 pm

the word "absence" really threw me off~ they've been around performing!!! maybe they mean as doing their own new songs?! i dunno.
i agree with u all, the album will probably be postponed unless they risk it & release the album this month.

Congratulations to Yoona & Sooyoung~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by minutiae Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:23 pm

They mean by 8 months since their last album.
Congrats to YoonA, SooYoung & Yuri, even thought they didn't mention Yuri here but she passed the entrance exams as well.
I'm quite surprised YoonA had time to study for the college entrance exam. She's always so busy with YAMD.

minutiae
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 11
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by kpoplover4ever Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:20 am

oh, please...wat do you mean snsd was absence for 8 months? we or "I" see them popping up in concerts everywhere..
whenever there is a concert i see their name.

ahah, i was about to say that~ ^^
kpoplover4ever
kpoplover4ever
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.sapphirepearls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by always_bb Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:28 am

they CAN'T sing!! HELLO!!
why release another album..???
ahha.. they rather use time to do
those crappy shows and CFs..
they have nothing better to do but talk shit
about people on shows.

always_bb
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-11-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down