ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released!

+8
toocutedoggy
rabu_xiah
chinnoiserie.dee
strawberrybj
heiferwood
soyboy01
sexymonkeys
Tangera
12 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Empty Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released!

Post by Tangera Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:30 am

bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Bb10

Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV (Full version)

Credits: the7REAL @ youtube

It's a cheery song! ^^

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Empty Re: Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released!

Post by sexymonkeys Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:37 am

I'm not sure why they picked this as the title song. The rest of the album is so much better. Not bad though.

sexymonkeys
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 15
Warning :
bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! Empty Re: Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released!

Post by soyboy01 Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:52 am

This song is a bit mellow but it's so good!!! And it has a wonderful message - this is truly pop culture's response to the cries of the environment disaster and needs of the residents of Tae-an.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 am

this is not what i expected... bang - Big Bang's The Red Sunset/Sunset Glow MV released! 671754
i'm not impressed at all.
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sexymonkeys Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:36 am

TOP's in hospital! One article says he tried to commit suicide, but not sure if I should believe that. The other articles just say he collapsed

sexymonkeys
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:37 am

strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sexymonkeys Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:43 am

Nvm, it was just another rumour from those bloody Korean netizens. He just has a cold and drank too much the day before because of his birthday and collapsed because of it.

sexymonkeys
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:04 am

It's pretty cool that the fans get to be near them, especially those fans who get to hug, shake hands and board th ebus with BB....so envious and jealous, dang !
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:35 am

Thanks for adding the image, soyboy! ^^ Yup, this MV has a positive meaning behind it...which makes it really meaningful. Apparently this song was also sang by Shinhwa in their Winter story album. (<-- I think so. Not sure.)
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:59 pm

lol they did a remake on one of my favoritee songs. awesome.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:54 pm

luv the MV (fans interaction) ..... and at 3:33 ....*faints*.... the girl just ran to TOP and hugged him
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:30 am

The song is really nice & cheery :) made me happy & love the message behind it (watched the Eng sub)
I hope TOP's alright~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:04 am

LOL!

Have these boys come down to London in their time off? Cos the cap on top of the hood is so London "ghetto".

Anyhow, I enjoyed this song and it's familiarity, Taean for the win, everyone should go down there for a visit to help with them getting back on track. Tourism would be great for the people of Taean. "Let's Go West" indeed.

I had fun watching the vid, now I wanna go have some seafood, and hug some Big Bang boys.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:26 am

daesung is extremely cuteeee in there..
i love this mv coz u can feel so much love in it..da songs is great too..cant wait for their comeback performance
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by snowflake_jiyong Fri May 22, 2009 11:51 pm

I listened to this all day last Christmas, it makes me feel warm and loved listening to it while sitting by the fireplace eating cookies and drinking hot chocolate with my family.

Go Big Bang!!!!!!!!! Geez! Lucky fans!

Nan neoreul saranghae! Uh-uh I love you BB!!
snowflake_jiyong
snowflake_jiyong
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 179
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down