ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving for a rainy day~

3 posters

Go down

Saving for a rainy day~ Empty Saving for a rainy day~

Post by Tangera Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:24 am

With the current financial crisis I guess we should treat them as our role models ne~ I know that Rain is really thrifty. He hands all his earnings to his father, who then gives him a monthly allowance of about $500 (I think it's US$ ? Can't remember.)

Singer Rain and actress Kim Ji-soo were awarded prizes for their money-saving skills.

Saving for a rainy day~ 20081013

The Financial Services Commission marked the 45th Savings Day by awarding Rain a presidential commendation and Kim Ji-soo a Prime Minister commendation.

Bringing new meaning to the phrase ‘saving for a rainy day,’ the commission said thrifty Rain has saved most of his income since debuting in 2002, and made various social contributions, including donating profits from concerts to underprivileged children, including W300 million to those suffering the after-effects of an oil spill in Tae-an. Kim Ji-soo deals prudently with her income, thus raising awareness of saving.

The top prize, the Mogryeon Medal, was awarded to single mother Sim Sam-sun, 56, an independent taxi driver in Busan. She has been raising her two children alone while saving her entire income, excluding a daily lunch bill, for 26 years. She also participated in social services, including helping starving children.

Some 81 people were awarded prizes, including one decoration, three medals and six presidential commendations.

Source: Digital Chosunilbo
Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Saving for a rainy day~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saving for a rainy day~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Saving for a rainy day~ Empty Re: Saving for a rainy day~

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:43 am

That's really k0oo0l~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :
Saving for a rainy day~ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Saving for a rainy day~ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:32 pm

^^ yay, RAIN .... but i thought Rain loves shopping expensive stuff? ...guess he saves them
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum