ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married

+4
chinnoiserie.dee
kurayzeexivy
toocutedoggy
Tangera
8 posters

Go down

married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married Empty Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married

Post by Tangera Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:14 am

The whole fanmeeting thing seems to suggest that they won't ever be returning to WGM...sadly. This show is starting to get boring, and I am sure Alex and ShinAe's departure will give me even fewer reasons to continue following the show. In Coolsmurf's words, "it was good while it lasted". I only hope that before I can no longer watch more AlShin couple segments, the PD will not keep decreasing their screen time...sigh.

Alex and Shin Ae will say goodbye to We Got Married for the second time.

Alex and Shin Ae filmed their last outdoor shoot on 29th October for MBC We Got Married at the Acoustical Society of Korea located at Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu. 600 fans from the Alshin fanclub attended in the format of a fanmeeting as Alex and Shin Ae left the show in their own special way.

married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married 200809111147511

On this day, Alex and Shin Ae came to the fanmeeting venue early as they decorated the entire place personally with flowers, balloons, photos (polaroids I guess ^^), etc. Shin Ae also made cookies and presents in the form of cosmetics, autographed photos, etc and packaged them nicely. The production team even transferred Alshin couple sofa from their home at Yongin, Gyeonggi-do to their fanmeeting place, making the atmosphere extra heartwarming.

During the fanmeeting, Alex and Shin Ae chatted with their fans, Alex sang for them while Shin Ae read out letters with the entire event brimming with excitement (you have to wonder how much of this will actually be aired). As Shin Ae was opening her letter, she couldn’t help but start tearing. She couldn’t stop herself and burst out crying several times while reading the letter.

Seeing that Alex and Shin Ae would really be leaving following the conclusion of the event, fans were noticeably sad at that. Alex and Shin Ae will film their last studio segment on 4th November and their farewell episode will air probably in mid-November. PDs claim that there will be no further changes after this.

Reasons given for Alex and Shin Ae departure from the show was because of Alex’s back problems while Shin Ae has to film a saeguk drama Empress Chun Chu. As the filming for Empress Chun Chu takes place in Gyeongsangbuk-do (outside of Seoul) and which could take up 5 to 7 consecutive days, it wasn’t realistic for Shin Ae to travel from Gyeongsangbuk-do to Seoul.

Source: Coolsmurf
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married Empty Re: Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married

Post by toocutedoggy Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:01 pm

i actually have stop watching this show.... .... but i want to see their ending though! can't wait till next week....

sad~
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

married - Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married Empty Re: Alex and ShinAe to leave We Got Married

Post by kurayzeexivy Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:43 pm

NOOO. they're my favorite couple!!
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:58 pm

i lost interest in watching the programme after they brought in new couples...it's sad that AlShin couple are leaving too...they're a lovey dovey couple...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:46 am

aw man ... I really like them !!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by zzboobabiizz Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:50 am

oh boy.. this show is gonna get boring..
zzboobabiizz
zzboobabiizz
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 32
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:27 am

0.0...just when I was getting into the show...it's not worth watching now...I'll just this episode when it airs and then...bye bye WGM
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by heiferwood Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:24 pm

hmmm-- too bad i really enjoyed this programme, but i too am getting sick of it....
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down