ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second

+2
hZKitty
Tangera
6 posters

Go down

Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second Empty Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second

Post by Tangera Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 am

Here's their performance of Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second (feat. Taru) from their latest mini album Lovescream, on SBS Inkigayo!

Credits: jaeurazn1live @ YouTube

They did not perform the full song of Fallin' but the short performance (only 1 minute!) was still good! ^^ After that, the performance of 1 Minute 1 Second [Taru did not perform with them live though...] left me speechless because WOW. They are just so expressive and who says Tablo (I actually typed "Table". Oops! >.<) can't sing and should just stick to rapping?!?! I can FEEL the music. <33 I'm fallin' fallin' fallin', deeper and deeper~

I am impressed. Currently patiently anticipating more of their performances. Very Happy
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second Empty Re: Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second

Post by hZKitty Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:22 pm

I didn't see the point of the dancers being there, but other than that, completely flawless as usual .... ahhh..... Tablo !
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :
Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second Empty Re: Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second

Post by heiferwood Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:30 pm

I completely agree with your point about the dancers I was going to say the same thing--- if anything i think it detracted from the performance...
but they were awesome, i really like the song fallin' and the way they are looking these days!! Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second 541627
heiferwood
heiferwood
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 216
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by tunafishie Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:36 pm

I clapped and went, "Impressive! Impressive" *nod nod* when the performance was over. LOL

tunafishie
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 12
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by kurayzeexivy Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:18 pm

GREAT performance! Epik High performs Fallin' and 1 Minute 1 Second 998223
Tablo is good at SINGING and RAPPING.
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 pm

lol....u type table? ..... lol

luv EPIK high
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down