ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour

+2
tealfirestar07
Otjien
6 posters

Go down

Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour Empty Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour

Post by Otjien Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 pm

Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour 08092210

Singer Shin Hye-Sung will hold his second concert tour in Asia, starting in Seoul. Shin, who recently returned to the K-pop music scene with his third studio album, will hold a concert entitled “2008 SHS Live Tour Side 1 - Live and Let Live in Seoul” at the fencing stadium of Seoul Olympic Park on October 18 at 6:00 p.m. Following his Seoul concert, Shin will go on to perform in Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Shanghai.

Unlike his past concert, which mainly featured ballad songs, Shin plans to perform a wide range of pop genres including British rock, R&B and big band. Ticket sales for the Seoul concert began on September 18th. Shin plans to hold a fan meeting to celebrate the official launch of his Japanese fan club “Always HyeSung” on September 28 in Odaiba, Tokyo.

Source: KBS GLOBAL

~~~~~

ShinHwa members are having concert almost at the same time, well they have the same thought of it before entering military service. But I wonder why he will not enter military service? Is he American citizen? I didn't follow ShinHwa from the start so I've got no idea.

Last edited by Otjien on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :
Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour Empty Re: Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour

Post by tealfirestar07 Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:14 pm

please post a pic, dear. thanks ^^;

Last edited by tealfirestar07 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour Empty Re: Shin Hye-Sung to Kick off Asia Concert Tour

Post by sakuyahikari Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:34 pm

If I'm not mistaken, he's exempted from military service because he has an injury in his knee cord while he was doing a concert in 2001. He underwent a surgery and stuff, but he still feels the effects.
sakuyahikari
sakuyahikari
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:39 am

Hye Sung has turn into a more manlier image as to compare to his previous years, and i like it...
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:54 pm

he is so DREAMY!
his voice is to die for sadly I have no idea where to download his newest songs T_T
will anyone help?
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by vivian0304 Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:01 pm

hope he'll success, ppl will support him cause his voice is beautiul, anyone agree?

vivian0304
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 16
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down