ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FT Island comes back after long absences!

+9
dongbin7
sk8ergirl2014
Sweet Pink
ShenYue!
gidi
xjjjLOVE
yunnie
Cutie
soyboy01
13 posters

Go down

island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Empty FT Island comes back after long absences!

Post by soyboy01 Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:57 am

island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Ft_isl12

island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Ft_isl13

FT Island announced their arrival in Korea by making their comeback performance on August 28 for Mnet. They performed 2 songs off their new album: "Troublemaker" and "After Love". Lead singer Hongki also came back with a shocking fashion transformation. And I love the guitar performance during "Troublemaker" - it rocked!

FT Island - Troublemaker

Credit: soulfanatic @ YT

FT Island - After Love

Credit: soulfanatic

Source: Newsen
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Empty Re: FT Island comes back after long absences!

Post by Cutie Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:06 pm

I thought I'd never see them in Korea again... O___O

I like how some hair was chopped off, heheh

thanks for sharing~ ^___________^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Right_bar_bleue

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

island - FT Island comes back after long absences! Empty Re: FT Island comes back after long absences!

Post by yunnie Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:15 pm

oh my god how much does hongki look like big bang seungri in those clothes? O__O i thought it was seungri first i saw the picture.

i love both song, these boys are super talented
yunnie
yunnie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 61
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:52 pm

yunnie wrote:oh my god how much does hongki look like big bang seungri in those clothes? O__O i thought it was seungri first i saw the picture.

So thats who he reminded me of! When I looked at him, I was thinking of some Big Bang member... but it didn't come clearly into my mind...

Although I think I was thinking more of G-dragon because I was looking at one of his photoshoots quite recently and he was wearing something similar.
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by yunnie Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 pm

^yeah but if you look at the face expression & the shade of his face
he look so much like seungri even in the video

hongki can totally go as a big bang member lol
yunnie
yunnie
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 61
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:06 pm

F.T. Island! my love ~ island - FT Island comes back after long absences! 285393
that was AWESOME <33
I'm so looking forward to more F.T. Island
especially ....? JAEJINNY our adorable goat xD <33333333
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gidi Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Do they have lip gloss on?

gidi
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 26
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-29

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:37 pm

OMG....I totally thought that too...I was getting these pics and I totally mistook him for Seungri until I read the title that goes along with the pic.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:14 pm

awww these guys are really talented .. and aweseome performers~
Good job, BOYS!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:33 am

Welcome back home!!!
Both songs are incredible!!!
Way to go guys!!!! Very Happy
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:04 pm

what are the girls chanting? can't really hear..

how do they know what to chant? do they like, decide it before the show? or is it default?

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dongbin7 Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:00 pm

YESS! I love their new hair! Especially Hongki's new hair...it's SHORTER! Also.....YAY! They're are back in Korea! Woot Woot! I love their new album...its amazing!
dongbin7
dongbin7
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 527
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:57 am

I am liking this!
What's with Hong Gi's style though.

They were being so playful and having fun, I like!
Except Jong hoon's hair's still.. I'm not liking in. But his guitar solos were... Amazing....

"I can fly higher!"~ This tune is so catchy! I really really can't wait to get their album.

I think they're chanting Saranghae something..
A sad sad song after a hype one. Oh, I like Hong gi's hair! Is he wearing eyeliner?? I like everyone else's hair except Jong hoon still. I like Minhwan's hearphones!
Hong gi has black nails... o.O!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:15 am

they chant something other than saranghae. i'm hearing lee hongki? i dunno~ i wish i can go for their concert...

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:17 pm

aww the leader's kinda cute.. idk he's okay. but the band has too many guitarists. They should have a back-up singer too island - FT Island comes back after long absences! 946930
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 pm

sk8ergirl2014 wrote:what are the girls chanting? can't really hear..

how do they know what to chant? do they like, decide it before the show? or is it default?

Their fan-club prepare the chants before the performance.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:13 pm

wonbin's the backup singer, so-called. he does the rapping and narration and vocals sometimes too.

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Maiiy Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:46 am

der way mature nows
finalli they comebakc misses them so much =]
Maiiy
Maiiy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down