ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury

+5
christinelovesyunho
Sweet Pink
koreanlove21
Cutie
kpoplover4ever
9 posters

Go down

concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury Empty Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury

Post by kpoplover4ever Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:46 pm

concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury 20080410

Kim Hyun-joong, leader of SS501, is drawing admiration of his fans and K-pop lovers as news of his professionalism and courage was recently brought to light by the media.

During the "SS501 2008 Japan Tour Grateful Days Thanks for..." concert tour in Tokyo and Osaka in July, Kim dislocated his shoulder. According to news reports, the singer refused to be taken to the hospital right away, insisting he had a busy schedule ahead of him. He was rushed to the hospital only after taking part in all of the group's public appearances and concerts.

The singer is still recovering from his shoulder injury, receiving treatments in Japan.

credits to kbs

Last edited by ShenYue! on Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the picture!)
kpoplover4ever
kpoplover4ever
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 20
Warning :
concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-09

http://www.sapphirepearls.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury Empty Re: Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury

Post by Cutie Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 pm

I hope he gets better concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury 274759

Thanks for posting the information~ ^^

Last edited by Cutie on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

concert - Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury Empty Re: Kim Hyun-joong Completes Concert Tour Despite Injury

Post by koreanlove21 Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:23 pm

I hope he gets better soon! =] Thank you for sharing!
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:45 am

I hope he gets better soon!!!
Working so hard like that~
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 am

oh! get better hyun joong-oppa!!!!
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:24 am

so hard workinggg ~~
Get well!!

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by crypticbluerose Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:11 pm

I hope his shoulder gets better.
crypticbluerose
crypticbluerose
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 155
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-28

http://www.myspace.com/animebluerose14

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:00 am

OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
Totally reminds me of that guy who dislocated his shoulder doing weightlifting in the olympics recently.

I must say, I take my hat off to him.
Get well soon!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by acidburn83 Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:11 am

OMG I didn't know that he had a surgery last year. That must've hurt so much but he bear it just to complete all the scheduled events. Now that is professionalism!!!
acidburn83
acidburn83
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down