ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’

+10
steph
anna
Cutie
concep19
rosetta16
p00p
christinelovesyunho
AnimeErushii
toocutedoggy
KoJa
14 posters

Go down

shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ Empty SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’

Post by KoJa Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:01 pm

shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ MnetShinee

Hana Yori Dango/Boys before flower is a famous Japanese show/anime that inspired a lot. It was soo good that there was a Taiwanese version of it: Meteor Garden.

The producers of the Korean version looked soo long to find the promotional for the drama and guess who got picked?? SHINee!

Hana Yori Dango/Boys Before Flower is about

Makino Tsukushi is the only poor student at Eitoku Gakuen, the school of the ridiculously rich and privileged that is ruled by Flower 4 or F4, a group of four boys who come from extremely powerful families: Domyoji Tsukasa, the leader and heir of the Domyoji World Finance Group; Hanazawa Rui, the introverted son of a large company; Nishikado Sojiro, a player who is the heir of a tea ceremony school; and Mimasaka Akira, a madam killer with ties to the underground. If a student gets on the F4’s bad side, he/she gets a red notice and is bullied and driven out of school.

Makino hopes to pass her days quietly– without drawing any attention to herself– but one day, she stands up to Domyoji in defense of her friend. The next day, Makino gets the dreaded red notice. Even though she is harassed, Makino decides to keep going to school because she is a “tough weed”. She declares war right back on the F4. Her resolve gets the attention of her crush Hanazawa Rui and oddly enough, rouses romantic feelings in her worst enemy, Domyoji Tsukasa.

The series is based on the Japanese shoujo manga “Hana Yori Dango” (Boys Before Flowers) by Kamio Yoko.

^ Got from Wiki.

There was a recent survey held on an online community site Cyworld, SHINee ranked #1 beating idol groups such as Super Junior and SS501.

SHINee will make a music video of their song "In my room" for the upcoming drama and plan to do activities as a promotional ambassador

Credits: KoJa Productions
==========================================================================
I'm so happy! I'm a Japanese freak too so i can't wait till the Korean version comes out! Hana Yori Dango... rulez!
Wonder how the music video will be like??

Last edited by KoJa on Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
KoJa
KoJa
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 87
Warning :
shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-04

http://kojaproductions.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ Empty Re: SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:06 pm

are u serious ? i am SO happy !!!

so, who's playing makino? .....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ Empty Re: SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’

Post by AnimeErushii Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:10 pm

O_O. I'm like excited! I loved Hana Yori Dango and Meteor Garden! Now the Korean version!

Me too! Who is playing Makino? I guess that news hasn't come out yet, but if it's someone from SNSD I'll surely try everything to disband them and I'll sue them for sexual contact! LOL! But yaaaaaaay!
AnimeErushii
AnimeErushii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 76
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:22 pm

all of them are picked???

yehey!!! super happy!!!!

but i also want someone from dbsk, suju, ss501 and big bang...
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Eh. 4 male roles, 5 guys? I wonder who will play the parts.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rosetta16 Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:21 pm

OMG these is so cool i didnt wanna watch thekorean version
but now i do lol

rosetta16
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by concep19 Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:51 pm

so it will be F5?????? I'm happy for them though! This is their first project (in acting) wonder who will be Makino?
concep19
concep19
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 69
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.aoiran.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 pm

wait but then when i checked the other site , they are only appointed as AMBASSADORS for Hana yori Dango ..... so does it still mean their are acting or promoting ?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:25 pm

'am I the only who is sad? XD

I've waited for so long for the Korean version and can they even act??

I love them... but... shinee - SHINee got picked for promotional ambassador for Korea’s version of ‘Boys before flower’ 610239

I mean... for Banjun dramas where acting is not really taken seriously, fine. But for a real drama where acting has to be taken seriously, I want real actors TT.TT

Maybe I should give them a chance... but.. *depressed*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by anna Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:08 pm

noooooooo, i just dont want it to be them

anna
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:38 am

wait da article say that they are da promotional ambassador..
does dat means they are oso da actors??
well i like them but somehow i dun find they suits da role (sorry for da comment)
they look too young in da role..
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christinelovesyunho Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:00 am

ei.. why the title is changed???

so they are just ambassadors?

it's okay for me...
christinelovesyunho
christinelovesyunho
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 101
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:01 am

YES! I love the song In your room!!!!
WOOO! I really can't wait to watch the show, and WHO'S GOING TO ACT IN IT??? Why won't they just decide?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:45 pm

Whoooooa, I didn't know Meteor Garden was the Taiwanese version.
Maybe I should go watch the Jap version. Aha.
This is really great for them ^^ Yay~
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by candylimp Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:55 pm

woah!! that is cool SHINEE as the ambassador of hana yori dango!!
i can't wait for this!!!!
candylimp
candylimp
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 14
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-26

http://candylimp.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:54 pm

AH THATS GREAT >.<!
I'm so going to LOVE this!
I look forward to Hana Yori Dango too!
I just hope the characters are right!
I'd be SUPER pissed if they gave the leading female role to someone no suitable.
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down