ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry

3 posters

Go down

heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Empty 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry

Post by Tangera Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:39 pm

Heechul’s Cyworld Entry 2008.08.24 00:23

Title: Crazy

heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Wwfu1210

Because under ‘X-Mas’ quick new music arrangement, who is known as Jungmo with the exceptional musical ability

I performed ‘Lee Jung Hyun’s ‘Crazy’

Jungmo.. alone played the drums and guitar and different kinds of bass, settling everything himself

Me : Ya~ I will be doing a rock performance at the SM Concert with Horse and Danhobak

Jungmo : (-┏)Then which song will you be arranging.. << Eye power worth 100 levels

Me : The rock version of Tell Me ㄱㄱ Give it a try

I connected my IPOD and went through songs one by one

Jungmo connected his electric guitar

Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing *sound of the electric guitar) Hum.. As compared to this, I think So Hot suits Hyung more

Me : So Hotㄱㄱ

Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing) Why don’t we try with this first..

Me : If I sing So Hot, what happens if everyone thinks I’m a Wonder Girls fan?

Jungmo : Everyone knew it a long time ago (-_-) So Hot suits Hyung more..

Me : Ya we’re not singing U on that day, how about trying a rock version of U ㄱㄱ Can?

Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing) This.. How do you sing it alone;; You want to sing “Ni Hi”* again..

Me : The fist move filled with the spirit of “Ni Hi”!! Beok! Hmm.. How about (SNSD’s) the rock version of Into the New Worldㄱㄱ

Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing)Oh~ Will this be successful?

Me : At the starting, I will be having a sorrowful piano opening and also, I want to add in a violin ..

Jungmo : ㅡㅡㆀ For the violin, it has to be recorded alone then it’s possible;; If it’s like that, I’m afraid there’s not enough time..

Me : Ah get Henry to come and it’ll be fineㅋㅋ Call him and ask him to come~ㄱㄱ

Jungmo : I really;; How about using “다시 만난 세계 DaSiManNanSeGye” ..

Me : Ah! Kim Won Jun’s “넌 내꺼! 넌 내꺼! Nan NaeGge! Nan NaeGge!” I even know the dance for this song!!ㅋㅋ

Jungmo : (-_-)….Hyung, are you sure you can do it alone;; I need to arrange the music within this 2 days;;

Me : Then wait till after I sleep then do it!! First try it with a soothing tune and then change it to rockㄱㄱ

Jungmo : (Jing Jing Jing Jing) This song is Hyung’s type~ So we’ll use this then?

* For reference As long as you give Jungmo the song’s title, he is able to play the whole thing out (-┏)

Me: Ah!! I said tell me!! How about Ji Nu Syeon’s Tell Me?! Tell meㄱㄱ

Jungmo : (-_-)….Who will sing the girl’s part then;;

Me : Soshi’s black mountain goat, Yuri ㄱㄱ

Jungmo : Tell me is Cool!!

Me : Hhm.. Should we get Yuri to sing then, this type of Cool music, it shouldn’t be a problem changing it to rock.. Right?

Jungmo : (-_-)

Me : Ah.. Am Jung Hwa’s version, I know all the dance steps to this song..

Jungmo : (-_-)

Me : R.E.F’s 고요속의 외침 GoYoSukUiOe .. I can sing this song very well too..

Jungmo : (-_-) << Doing this expression, at that moment, everything was played on the spot (?) (-┏)

Me : Ah.. Lee Jung Hyun’s Wa This is my killer tactic.. I’m impressive showing my fan..

Jungmo : Ah! Hyung! Crazy! Crazy! It suits Hyung the best! Crazy!

Me : Oh! So accurate! I know most of the actions for that song!! Ya That’s it~ Crazyㄱㄱ

So that was how Crazywas decided upon (-┏)

N.B * The part Heechul sang off-key the previous time.

Translated by superduperlove
Credits; LoveChul
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Empty Re: 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry

Post by toocutedoggy Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:36 pm

Me : Soshi’s black mountain goat, Yuri ㄱㄱ

^ lol , Yuri is supposed to be the Black pearl of SNSD ....and HeeChul address Yuri as Black mountain Goat..... ROFL

Heechul will forever be WG fans ^^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :
heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

heechul - 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry Empty Re: 24.08.2008 HeeChul's CyWorld Entry

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:09 pm

XD "Black mountain goat" omg~

cute Heechul!!!!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down