ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission

+4
Cutie
genevie_chan
koreanlove21
tealfirestar07
8 posters

Go down

married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Empty Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 pm

married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission 20080812

It had already been leaked before that they might add children into the mix for MBC star wedding variety “We Got Married”, well it has apparently come true. Filming for the make-believe parenting mission was done last week.
sorely missed by fans.

According to someone from the “We Got Married” production team

Crown J and Seo In Young filmed their make-believe one-day parenting mission last week. Crown J was totally kept in the dark about the mission until filming started. He was pretty surprised when he realized it. Alex and Shin Ae also had the same reaction as him as they only knew after they started filming.

This was a collaboration between the Health and Welfare Family Department and “We Got Married” producers where the earlier had suggested inserting the children concept into the program to encourage childbirth. Finally after some discussions, they decided on the one-day parenting mission.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Empty Re: Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission

Post by koreanlove21 Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! I never heard about these rumors. Now I am totally anticipating for the new episodes! Urgh come out soon please!!!! LOL I wanna see how HwangBo and HyunJoong will act. (^_^)
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :
married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Empty Re: Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission

Post by genevie_chan Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:09 am

OMG!
I really really really want to see this episode.
Although even if they decide to air a episode this week, it will be a different episode.
I mosly anticipate Hwangbo and Hyunjoong's reaction.
Lol, but I think Seo In Young and Crown J will be the funniest.
genevie_chan
genevie_chan
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 37
Warning :
married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:57 am

I'am speechless in over excitement to the point I think I might go crazy. Why only one day..XD

O.O

*dies after not being able to contain too much excitement*
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:37 am

sounds like it was a tough challenge
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:57 am

WOAH.
So they're going to be parents for a day!
How cool! I totally can't wait!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 pm

OMG HYUNJOONG'S REACTION!!! I SERIOUSLY WANNA SEE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
comon comon comon!!! XD
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by han byol Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:00 am

ahh ahh...i'm crazy about this thing edy...loving hwangbo n hyunjoong married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission 274759 married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission 274759 married - Make-believe Couples in We Got Married Gets Parenting Mission 274759
han byol
han byol
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 25
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down