ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee plagiarized?

+14
steph
faith
Sweet Pink
Cutie
toocutedoggy
akirou
p00p
collation
xjjjLOVE
Hannie*Saru
crystallizedreverie
qweeererooqweer
ShenYue!
soyboy01
18 posters

Go down

shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Empty SHINee plagiarized?

Post by soyboy01 Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:54 am

shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Shinee13

Thanks to Shenyue I got a heads up on SHINee's upcoming, new (?) song. SM seems to running out of money or ideas because he decided to plagiarize for SHINee's first album. Perhaps his profit-driven idol machine is falling to pieces.

SHINee will release their title song "You're Like My Oxygen" on Aug. 22, ahead of the official release for their first full album. But this title song was jacked from Denmark's star singer, Martin Hoberg Hedegaard, a 15 year old boy who won 1st place in Denmark's X-Factor show (similar to American Idol). SHINee's plagiarized song is their own take on Hedegaard's hit song "Show the World", which boasts a disco/punk beat and black rhythms. Although SHINee promises to show their own colors in the remake, I'm disappointed that they couldn't stay original. I truly had a lot of respect for SHINee, who maintained a level of authenticity and ingenuity. Hopefully I'll be able to close my eyes just this one time...NOT! How could I ever forgive LSM for ruining such a good boyband? Why is that *bleep* always so infuriating?

SHINee already performed their title song "You're Like My Oxygen" at the SM TOWN '08 concert. But check out Denmark's Martin Hedegaard's orginal "Show the World" that displays his unique vocals. [Edit] SM did announce that this song was from Martin Hedegaard; however why?! Why do they have to copy/remake someone else's song?

SHINee - You're Like My Oxygen (fancam)

Martin Hedegaard - Show the World (search Youtube for his actual MV - embedding disabled)

Source: Newsen

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Empty Re: SHINee plagiarized?

Post by ShenYue! Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:16 pm

very disappointing ... LSM should receive the WAR nobel price!
He officially gave the Grace's pink balloon color to SNSD!
pushed them away till 2010 to stay in Japan, and only comeback when their contract is over! which makes your brain spin thinking about just that!!!

There we thought there is this Shinee dudes that for once didn't do any collaboration or has any stupid romance rumors and got somewhere .. but what do u know? Their official song that they are promoting their first album is NOT THEIRS!!! what is the man trying to do? this past last year . .. did he do one thing right?

and his best decision is the fact he is bringing SNSD along with SMTOWN around the asia tours! if i was a member of SNSD i would refuse to go myself! How much a person can take getting booed? .. i mean look at them .. they look sad and depressed already .. just give them a break! let wounds to heal! people to forget the pains and suffering! you think you can buy all the Chinese media to write you what you want them? Aigooo ..
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 pm

Nice rant....maybe LSM is really losing it...or possibly getting dementia due to old age....
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by qweeererooqweer Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:46 pm

Plagiarize? I'm not sure about that because even before they performed this song in the SMconcert, there were rumors about them doing a cover of "Show the World".

But I'm quite disappointed with LSM because he keeps making his artiste do covers most of the time. eg. JRI-timeless, SUJU-Knockout etc.

Oh wells.

qweeererooqweer

Number of posts : 1
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by crystallizedreverie Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:20 pm

i guess that's why it sounded too familiar in my ears
anyway.. i'm pretty sure sm got the permission and the copyrights to this.. usually, plagiarized songs are masked under remixes and all those stuff but the song shinee performed sounded exactly like the original.. just like timeless and all the other cover/remakes
but i guess the point is that..
sm can't produce good music anymore

seems like nothing has gone right since snsd

crystallizedreverie

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannie*Saru Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:51 pm

It's sad that SHINee's name has to be tainted just because LSM was too lazy to credit someone for their own work. Man, they should hire Tsunku or something XDD
Hannie*Saru
Hannie*Saru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Location : Ca.T.El Land .:.The land of Red mountains, Sapphire Blue waters and Emerald Green grass.:.
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

http://hannie-rabu.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm

SM -_____- is falling apart
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by collation Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:16 pm

This is so disgusting.... I'm sure they go the rights to it, but at least DO SOMETHING with the damn song...the only way they made this song theirs is the korean lyrics. . SM where are your awesome composers from the 90s and early 00s?? u need them back, seriously....so sad

collation
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 117
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-02

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:20 pm

To think SM was basically untouchable before 2006.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by akirou Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:46 pm

ah, this brings me back to the 90s when SM did the same thing with SES's "Dreams Come True" song. It was exactly like Nylon Beat's "Like a Fool."

It's a new decade and you'd think they'd get over it.

akirou
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 63
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://kjpop.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:01 pm

what happen to SM famous Song writer Yoo Young Jin ? ....
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:59 am

SM is really lame lately.

Hopefully this is a legal cover?
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:08 am

=.=; I wonder what's goin on in his brian? really? I could he take a song and let SHINee sing it and let them claim it as their song?!
He sure is getting weirder than ever...how worse can he get?!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:08 am

WHAT?
They gave CSJH's pink balloon colour to SNSD?
WHY ARE THEY SENDING CSJH AWAY?

NO><

Sigh.. They should at least change the tune. They only changed the title and they language of the song. Goodness! There's Yoo Young Jin, the amazing song writer, can't he write a good song for SHINEE?

I must admit, this song is really nice, but what does it show about them?

Btw, has anything like that been done for DBSK?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by steph Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:12 am

well to be frank i dun reli like da new song as much as i like noona u are so pretty..
i mean they first song, i like it da moment i listen to it for first time but da new wan doesnt make me few dis way
steph
steph
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 193
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:38 pm

sigh... wuzzup w/ SM these days...

=O something just popped up in my mind... SHINee might be the next dbsk... don't kill me anyone, just a thot...
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by i&hYm Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:00 pm

this is sad...
may be SHINEE couldn't do anything but to agree with LSM.
but still, they need to be like DBSG!!
write their own songs and compose their own music.
may be LSM, is out of idea's with all of these new groups...
so far SNDS are getting no where, may be they need to be SENT FAR FAR FAR AWAY.
i&hYm
i&hYm
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 19
Warning :
shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Left_bar_bleue2 / 1002 / 100shinee - SHINee plagiarized? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:46 am

Where is Yoo Young Jin???? I want to hear those amzing SMP songs that he writes for the SM artistes...>.< Good luck to SHINee for their album though...hope they win over more noonas's hearts.. XD
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:30 pm

that's sad. I dunno- the song matches their vocals, but it's a bit of an old-sounding song- not exactly modern. that's good and bad shinee - SHINee plagiarized? 56561
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down