ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend"

+10
hZKitty
Tangera
xmikigd
Teeenarh
cjlatina
Taejus
xtraycee
Cutie
noonoo_shoo
soyboy01
14 posters

Go down

bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Empty Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend"

Post by soyboy01 Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:36 pm

bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Bb10

Big Bang ROCKS YOUR PANTS!

Big Bang came out with another MV to the delight of their fans for their rock track "Oh My Friend." This was a collaboration with one of Korea's most popular rock bands, No Brain. All 5 members of Big Bang took different characters in the MV: Daesung - boxer; Seungri - street artist; Taeyang - factory worker; TOP - police officer; and G-Dragon - a psycho in a straighjacket. They never cease to amaze me!

Big Bang once again shows off their talent and versatility in music, proving that they are not just mere idols but true artists. I'm glad that they are promoting rock, which is mostly an underground (yet flourishing) genre in Korea.

Big Bang - Oh My Friend (Eng. subbed)

Credit: Wondersmurf (That's right. Coolsmurf is back! Subscribe to his new YT account!)

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:21 am; edited 2 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Empty Re: Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend"

Post by soyboy01 Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:54 pm

OMG...is GD a secret Wondergirls fan? love the leopard print jacket he's wearing....maybe they can do a So HOt collab! hahaha...j/k
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :
bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" Empty Re: Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend"

Post by noonoo_shoo Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:12 pm

I didnt think these boys could pull off the rock theme to be honest, but I was pleasantly surprised.

'No brain' need more attention, heck Krock needs more attention. I love this collab for the limelight it gives. Whatever happened to the rockin youth? ;p

LOL G-dragon rocked the psycho look and the leopard print Wink

But Big Bang leave the rock singing to No brain please Very Happy

uber fast as usual soyboy, muchas gracias <3 I havent fully digested haru haru yet~~
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:27 pm

I loved this~!
Soyboy! I love you too much for posting this >_____________<

Ah~

I loved how No Brain were here because they're part of my big favorites~

This is...

love >______________________<

Last edited by Cutie on Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrote "thing" instead of "this" >.<)
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:42 pm

I LOVED THIS!
I watched it the MINUTE it came out.
Me and my friend were like, "ZOMGZOMGZOMG" the entire time. Ahahaha.

G-DRAGON WAS AN AMAZING MENTAL PATIENT.
I thought Jabawockeez when Seungri wore that mask thing, lol. He is so cute! Daesung was pretty hot in the beginning, with the boxing scene. Taeyang is hot, PERIOD. lol. TOP MAKES AN AWESOME COP. I wouldn't mind having him pull me over. (;
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by soyboy01 Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:03 am

^I totally hear you on the Jabawockeez thing because it's their signature

Thanks for the love guys~ I'm feeling it~
bang - Big Bang releases ROCK MV "Oh My Friend" 274759 Love you too ~
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Taejus Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:28 am

Whoa! Shock!

I never knew G-dragon was a screamer...never knew he had it in him...

lol :p
Taejus
Taejus
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 24
Location : Chocolate is good. Jun Matsumoto is better. Mmm.... *lick*
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by cjlatina Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 am

I am loving this song.....it is such a great rock anthem type of song. Very Happy
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Teeenarh Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:26 am

HAH he song makes u just wanna jump xD
GD looks soo funny in those mental clothes xD
LOVE the song and mv!
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xmikigd Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:40 am

ahahaha! i havent seen it yet
im so gona watch nowww!!! hehehe! im so excited
its gona be awesome
ur right bout Big Bang being true artists
theres something about them thats so special hehe

xmikigd
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 30
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 am

To be honest, I don't really like this song...but the oh-my-friend is so addictive...and it is currently stuck in my head like the Haru Haru chorus. X.x

Big Bang <3!

Last edited by Tangera on Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by hZKitty Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:19 am

I love it !!! These guys are really inventive and they proved it this this mini album !!!
hZKitty
hZKitty
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 351
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://hellozkitty.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by chinnoiserie.dee Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:24 am

Tae Yang, is so damn hot in the mv with his skate-board; G-Dragon, totally a pysche and he's so damn hilarous while driving the van; TOP, u're totally making the lady falling for u.....This mv is hot and funny at the same time!!!
chinnoiserie.dee
chinnoiserie.dee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 276
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:46 am

G-dragon really looked the part.
I do like the concept of the MV, even though it's a little random. Seungri looked really professional! Heh.
And I never realised the song meant this! It's kinda sweet actually, for such a "hard" song..

I liked the last part when they were all just going crazy and having fun..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:34 am

woohooooo!!!
thanks soyboy....hahahaaa!! this mv is fun...GD is hilarious, taeyang looks mighty fine, seungri cute, daesung is cool and TOP looks sexy in the uniform..
definitely my favorite song from the album...
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:41 pm

I don't really like this song. At least they're trying something else I guess.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down