ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong

3 posters

Go down

hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Empty We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong

Post by Tangera Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:15 am

hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Luvsoo10

We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong (The 4-dimensional guy! XD)

Q: If you were determined not to cast superstars, then why is Hyun Joong an exclusion?

Jeon Seong Ho PD: Is Hyun Joong a superstar? Just joking. SS501 and Hyun Joong were casted when we were filming 'Thank You For Waking Me Up'. I got to wake them (the idol stars) up for ten weeks. *laughs*

I got to know Hyun Joong better during that time, so when I was participating in WGM, I thought that he would be able to show himself naturally. Looking at that, I now think that it appears that superstars can do it too.

Q: But for how long is he going to remain so awkward? Although that is interesting as well.

Jeon Seong Ho PD: I have a friend who married an older woman as well. He is literally a kid groom but they are both living well. Hyun Joong is also in the middle of that. Those who are around his age would know his sincerity but it seems difficult for someone of Hwang Bu In's age to catch that.

Hyun Joong plays around with those he is close to and are of around the same age. Why is that even for us, when we were younger, it was difficult (not too sure how to translate the exact term he used, sorry!) when we were around girls that we were interested in?

When I told Hwang Bo "This is Hyun Joong's heart (feelings) but you were unable to catch on" her reply was "Oh, so that was what it was?".

Later, when Hyun Joong meets someone he really loves, he'll be caught in the same headlock again.

*Credits: ss601*
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Empty Re: We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong

Post by ShenYue! Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:41 am

Later, when Hyun Joong meets someone he really loves, he'll be caught in the same headlock again.

No he won't ^^ ...
it will be no headache with me .. i'm telling ya!
hhheheheheh!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :
hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

hyun - We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong Empty Re: We Got Married PD's opinion of Hyun Joong

Post by arielk Mon Aug 11, 2008 1:24 pm

Cool!
arielk
arielk
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 68
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down