ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did Park Jin Young forget about his age?

+7
Sweet Pink
Orchidyaldix
empress_ellen
xtraycee
Cutie
Teeenarh
strawberrybj
11 posters

Go down

park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Empty Did Park Jin Young forget about his age?

Post by strawberrybj Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:15 pm

park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? 20080810
park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? 20080811

Producer cum singer Park Jin Young (36) showed off his build in his photoshoot.

He was on KBS 2TV Yoon Do Hyun LoveLetter on 8th August to perform, after quite some time since his last performing stage. Together with this eye-catching photoshoot released online, he has got the netizens talking.

He had his 7th album released last year, after 6 years since his last album. And in his jacket album, as though forgetting his age, he was seen showing off his upper body and revealing his toned stomach muscles.

Netizens who saw the photos said, “He is as sexy as a gorilla. His stomach muscles are like chocolate.”
Credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :
park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Empty Re: Did Park Jin Young forget about his age?

Post by Teeenarh Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:28 pm

he is well built BUT somehow i find the pic disturbing >< maybe cause he`s old. idk ><`
Teeenarh
Teeenarh
SYP Graphics Artist
SYP Graphics Artist

Number of posts : 431
Warning :
park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-29

Back to top Go down

park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Empty Re: Did Park Jin Young forget about his age?

Post by Cutie Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:04 pm

He doesnt seem that old to me >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:47 pm

Teeenarh wrote:.....
he is well built BUT somehow i find the pic disturbing >< maybe cause he`s old. idk ><`

Hahaha, I agree.
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by empress_ellen Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:49 pm

MY EYES!!!!!! park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? 691532 I want my mommy
empress_ellen
empress_ellen
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 79
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:45 am

Hahahahaha...u know...he's not 60....he's only 36...yes he's old....but he keeps his body..well....nice hahahha....but what disturbs me....and sorry for JYP's fans...his got such an ugly face!!! xD like he's feeling nauseous or something park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? 732319 ...he's the ugliest old dude i've ever seen...hahaha sorry ahahahaha...i mean...damn! ur ugly! hahahahhaa....sorry again....yeap....but hey...with that bod...i would just need a paper bag...xD yeap, to cover his face xD
Rolling Eyes <<<Me after seing his face lol!

park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? 450250 why don't u have a cuter face!!! gooooshhhh!!!...but thanx for Rain and Wondergirls park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? 998223
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:00 am

strawberrybj wrote:

Netizens who saw the photos said, “He is as sexy as a gorilla. His stomach muscles are like chocolate.”
Credit: sookyeong.wordpress.com

X) I agree!
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by hariysni Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:08 am

he's 36??

his face looks older than 36
BUT
his body looks younger than 36

put them together, u'll get Park Jin Young
hariysni
hariysni
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 60
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:41 pm

hes got a nice body..just the face doesn't match.
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:47 pm

what? only 36.....oh snapps i thought he was like 40 ish. wow that changes everything. but still..that's a little gay the open vest and all.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100park - Did Park Jin Young forget about his age? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:10 pm

ROFL. Him and Uhm Jung Hwa.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by strawberrybj Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 am

^
what do u mean uhm jung hwa?
strawberrybj
strawberrybj

Number of posts : 1293
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-16

http://teruterubozu13.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:39 pm

^Just that both of them are "old" and trying to get back into the swing of things.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down