ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back

+10
sk8ergirl2014
Enchant
Orchidyaldix
xmizzzy
xjjjLOVE
SUJUDB
Sweet Pink
aznsaranghae
Cutie
soyboy01
14 posters

Go down

concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Empty SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back

Post by soyboy01 Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 am

concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Suju10

SUJU Happy performed their second song "Pajama Party" on KBS Music Bank on August 8. Unfortunately, during rehearsals, Yesung tripped on a power cord and fell off the stage, injuring his back. He was taken to the emergency room immediately. Nevertheless, SUJU-H performed their song with the 5 remaining members. I thought I was watching a gag concert because their performace was ridiculously funny. And how many times do I have to say this, ShinDong has to shop off his ahjumma locks! And why do the other members look like little girls?! By the way, I luv their dance routine.

SUJU-H - Pajama Party

Credit: joygeng

Last edited by soyboy01 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Empty Re: SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back

Post by soyboy01 Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:44 am

My new nickname for SHindong is Miss Patty!
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back Empty Re: SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 am

Looking at that picture... I can understand why his back must hurt!
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Aww, poor Yesung, hope he gets better. But I love this song and the performance. And yes, Shindong's hairstyle is... I don't like it, and the others kinda do look like girls, but I still like them. Anyways, thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweet Pink Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:52 pm

I hope Yesung recovers soon
Sweet Pink
Sweet Pink
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 713
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:55 pm

Yesung!!! Sad I hope you get better.
First the race thing and now this...take care of yourself! Very Happy

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:25 pm

awww YEHSUNG! please get better
i love him so much ~ <333

haha awww Super Junior is so cute!
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:56 pm

my yehsexx Sad get better soon.
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:35 pm

Ohhh noooo concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 261911
Yeeeesuuuunnng!!! concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 932930
Poor oppa!!!!
I just hope it's nothing too serious....snif snif... concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 610239
He should use this time to get some nice rest and come back as the cute and energetic cutie he is ehehhehee....
HWAITING YESUNG OPPA!!!!
concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 282671

Gosh!! THIS SONG IT´S SO CATCHY!!!
I JUST FEEL LIKE SINGING HAHAHHAA concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 140553
PAJAMA! PAJAMA PARTY!! PAJAMA!! concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 903543
Loved the sync dance hahaha
and Shindong´s hair....omo...KILL HIS STYLIST!!! concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 543611

super junior h....HWAITING!!! concert - SUJU-H at Gag concert, Yesung injures his back 592595

Last edited by Orchidyaldix on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:55 pm

lol shindong's hair~~~
yesung hope you get better ><!!

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:55 am

yesung oppa get well soon!

love you sungmin oppa~

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:58 am

Hurry get well Yesung!
Back injuries need to be taken care of!
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:31 pm

ohhh. I hope that Yesung gets better soon!!! LOL I really do think that ShinDong should do something about that hair. The video is no longer available! =[
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:45 pm

New vid link.

Fancam, leeteuk at the end of the show.

Now I have to say I much love to see them smile and play around, rather than seeing them have the serious look on.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by stary06 Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:50 pm

suju-H is cute
but i don't like their hairstyles...
it's a bit out there...

stary06
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 166
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down