ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album!

5 posters

Go down

Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Empty Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album!

Post by soyboy01 Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:45 am

Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Shin_h10

Shin Hye Sung (ooh..with that angelic voice of his) is coming back with his 3rd album "Live and Let Live." He released his 3rd album teaswer on August 8.

In the teaser, Hye is seen playing the drums very loudly and a group of guys come into the room, annoyed at the cacophony he's causing. Shin Hye Sung then replies to their stare, "Don't mind me, it's my heart." The teaser is attracting attention from many Shinhwa Chanjo fans for his transformation into a tough, insolent image. This phrase is a loaded and layered message. He is replying to those who refer to him as a ballad singer, saying "I'm going to do music that I like". Thus, the rock song in the background also gives ground to Hye Sung's promise to show a different side of himself in his 3rd album.

Shin Hye Sung will release his 3rd solo album in the middle of August and will make a live performance on the last week of August.

Shin Hye Sung - Live and Let Live teaser

Credit: congju

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Empty Re: Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album!

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:01 am

ooo
it look very interesting
plus hyesung singing rock?
hmm...will have to wait and see
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :
Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Shin - Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album! Empty Re: Shin Hye Sung comeback with 3rd solo album!

Post by Cutie Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:24 am

^I know.... will he sing rock!? oof, this is why I hate teasers.... I cant sleep for a while whenever I see one >.<

Last edited by Cutie on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 pm

OMG Hyesung <3
he's so gorgeous and his voice is so amazing ~
I can't wait to hear new songs! =D
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SShinhwa501 Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:28 pm

yayyyy hyesungie's coming back ^^ he looks good in a suit!

SShinhwa501

Number of posts : 6
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down