ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube

+12
kiki
aznsaranghae
l0v3p1gg13
xjjjLOVE
SUJUDB
smile
koreanlove21
ShenYue!
Yumii
13angels*
tealfirestar07
Cutie
16 posters

Go down

junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Empty Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube

Post by Cutie Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:01 pm

junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Super_10

One of the semi-active netizen of the group, Super Junior Happy's Eun Hyuk has secretly been observing fans on Youtube as the second most viewed site for his group next to their official site. SBS recently filed a complain against Youtube users who have violated the copyright infringement of their shows and now are suspended.

Eun Hyuk as the member of Super Junior, being involved on the issue as they have been a part of SBS's Exploration of the Human Body feels sorry about it.

"I still thank those people for all their efforts ripping and uploading videos about us. They are one of the reasons why we are here. They have exposed us worldwide and that is something that I treasure so much. I want to upload videos too but I don't know how and I'm afraid that I might get suspended too." (laughs)

Eun Hyuk's Youtube: http://kr.youtube.com/superjuniortv

empas.com
Translation from: cyworld.com/yoomi9678

-Asian Fanatics
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Empty Re: Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:15 pm

XDDD, I love how all the comments are in English!
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube Empty Re: Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube

Post by 13angels* Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:23 pm

LOL. It desnt let me comment. --____--""".
But really is that really his account?
If it is junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube 592595

Edit: I did post a comment. junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube 56561 junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube 998223
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:06 pm

omo.. i can't believe he has an account in YT ^^
wonder if he read all the comment.. =]
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ShenYue! Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:18 pm

awww .. that is just so nice of him <3!
ShenYue!
ShenYue!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1626
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-15

https://shenyuepop.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:34 pm

haha that's so nice!!! The moment i saw that link i was like 'I have to check it out!!' lol. His quote from above is so nice! =]
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by smile Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:46 pm

SBS is too much for doing this...
smile
smile
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 102
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by SUJUDB Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:10 am

Yay! I was so happy when i found out!! Now international fans get to talk to him!! Very Happy He can see our support!

SUJUDB
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 97
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by aglpr1nc Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:07 am

haha this is realllllllly cool!
yay eunhyuk oppa!!
i wish muishie and gomdorii werent suspended :/
they were a big part of spreading exploration of the human body overseas

aglpr1nc

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:47 am

OMG! I'm so going to be stalking his account
what a sweetheart ~! I can't believe that he was reading our comments all a long T_T Eunhyuk ~ <33
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by l0v3p1gg13 Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:08 am

rofl hyuk XD
i love you~!
l0v3p1gg13
l0v3p1gg13
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 49
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:54 pm

oh wow, that's so awesome. he actually did all of that. aww.. too bad he couldn't upload videos.. ahaha. but yeah, lots of accounts that are suspended now, helped a lot to spread lots of people worldwide. anyways thank you for sharing.
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:19 pm

I just posted a message. But, I know he won't be able to understand because he doesn't know a lot of english. I can see that from the Full House show. XD It's the thought that counts anyway!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:06 am

That's really cool!
It's kinda interesting, but they might not understand the english comments eh?
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:51 pm

AAH! i added him as a friend! junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube 543611
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:55 pm

Aww! that's so awesome! junior - Eun Hyuk of Super Junior Shares His Youtube 261911 lol
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Orchidyaldix Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:09 am

oooohh...now there´s nothing in his account....so sad...
Orchidyaldix
Orchidyaldix
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 159
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

https://www.youtube.com/orchidyaldix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down