ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori

4 posters

Go down

hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Empty SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori

Post by soyboy01 Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:19 pm

I just wanted to share something I found interesting and amusing at the same time. It's rare for the actual production team (esp. an American one) to speak out for their artists. But one member of SuBB ZerO Ent. felt indignant enough at the false accusations of Hyori plagiarizing songs left on jaeurazn's YT page. So she felt she had to defend Hyori and disclaim accusations for at least 3 of the songs on her album. So we have proof that the 3 songs listed below are not plagiarized....that's good right? Just kidding, I think Hyori's album is quite original and great!

I know for a fact, that she did not copy Red Car, Sexy Boy nor A Barbershop's Daughter because those songs r produced my american super hot new production team SuBB ZerO Ent. producers David A. Harris & Shandi Kennedy give her break i know for a fact there is nothing out in U.S nor Korea like those songs i wish folks stop hating real talk her new album is hot . I also heard that SuBB ZerO is producing tracks for RAIN'S new CD i so that's what I have to say!!!!!! one love she rocks. go mamii
-deaddrive @ YT

quoted from http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=PPpo-X1hZps&fmt=18

Hyori (ft. Wheesung) - Sexy Boy

Credit: deaddrive
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Empty .

Post by T.k Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:49 pm

To SuBB Zero who backed up for Lee Hyori, i Didnt see a point at al in doing that, i mean oh wow she didnt plagiarizie 3 OF THE SONGS from the FULL ALBUM. Wat bout the others then? It was quite a big album aswel. Backing up a few songs doesnt really do anybody no good. Not wen theres like over 7 or more left copied.

I persnly like Lee Hyori but i do admit tht she does like to copy alot and isnt very orignal. ( I mean how can u say shes orignal? )

She needs to get her own type and style of music.. and not copy of oher People and she mite get respect of peple and not get slack of plagiarizing,

P.s Dont u find it abit fishy tht the production team who produced the songs backed up their OWN songs and not the rest of the album.

Good on the Team to care bout their work so much.

T.k

Back to top Go down

hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Empty Re: SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori

Post by p00p Tue Aug 05, 2008 8:43 pm

Damn youtuber, can't spell. I don't get it.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :
hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

hyori - SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori Empty Re: SuBB Zero stands up for Lee Hyori

Post by sk8ergirl2014 Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:44 am

learn to use some punctuation.

sk8ergirl2014
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 40
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:53 pm

^
its not like its her choice to copy. Its her recording producers to make the music, she just wrote some of the lyrics for this album. its not HER, its her producers. Whether she likes to copy from other ppl or not, its not her fault.

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by p00p Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:10 pm

^Sure it is. Just because she's copying someone else's note or w/e, she was obviously trying to bring up a point. But no one will really care cause we can't understand.
p00p
p00p
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 229
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down