ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’

+2
xjjjLOVE
tealfirestar07
6 posters

Go down

married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Empty Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’

Post by tealfirestar07 Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 pm

married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Eh11

The preview to next episode on episode 20 of “We Got Married” aired on 27th July featuring a possible conflict between Shin Ae and Hwang Bo has got many viewers curious about what exactly happened between the 2. The 2 were also the top searches on portal sites after the airing of the episode.

Episode 21 was aired on 3rd August on MBC. And we were led in to the confirmation of both’s level of affection for their partners Alex and Hyun Joong.

During the episode, the fight between the 2 has also set a test on each husband, as the 2 husband’s taut expressions were clearly seen during the fight between the 2 ladies.

It was known that on the previous episode, a small disagreement was aroused during the 2 couples’ fishing trip.

After that episode, many viewers have also posted their views and opinions on various online notice boards. On WGM notice board itself, comments posted like “The fight was so uncalled for” etc.

If the fight is due to the fishing trip, I think it is quite unnecessary. It’s not like it’s Shin Ae’s fault that Hyun Joong didn’t catch any fish.. :/ can’t wait for eps 21 to come out

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Empty Re: Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’

Post by xjjjLOVE Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 pm

HAHA ^^ I feel bad for Hyun Joong though
I ave to admit I'm not or wasn't an SS501 fan nor a Hwang Bo fan but their pretty funny together =)

But Alex and Shin Ae are still pure perfection in every way <33
that slow dance they did with each other was so cute I almost fainted ~
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :
married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

married - Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’ Empty Re: Truth behind Hwang Bo and Shin Ae’s fight in ‘We Got Married’

Post by koreanlove21 Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:03 pm

OH my goshhhhhh!! When I saw those previews I was like "whoa...one person from each couple got into an arguement, and I think it was the girls..." but I didn't want to come to any conclusions, and it happens!! Now i'm so anxious to see the next ep. I wanna know what really happened, and I don't think it's really about the fishing thing, but that could be one of the causes...
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanbelle Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:13 pm

haha i watched the episode today. I don't want to spoil but it's a pretty good one!
Hanbelle
Hanbelle
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 64
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Otjien Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:02 am

arrg... I want to watch it... too bad, I don't understand Korean... can't wait for it...

Otjien
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 227
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by rabu_xiah Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:44 pm

omgoodness the ending of their fight was soo funny. XD
Spoiler:

rabu_xiah
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 195
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down