ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane

3 posters

Go down

concert - Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane Empty Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane

Post by laichee Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:57 am

Album link for the pictures. I'm tired of trying to upload the pics here cuz nothing works for me. http://picasaweb.google.com/lai.pang/FTTSOhganeDinner

FTTS went to Ohgane Korean restaurant in Oakland after their concert at Chabot College. This was a private after dinner with FTTS and their staff members. They had apparently RSVP the restaurant after hours. My friends and I managed to get this top secret information.The restaurant owner lied to us about closing early and I'm guessing cause FTTS was going to eat there. We took our chance because we weren't sure if FTTS was actually going to be there. I'm glad we went because we got to eat 2 tables away from them.

Hwanhee sat with and Brian sat separately with their group. Brian was sitting with his mom and a couple of girls. I saw him put a hand around one girl and then pull it away cuz he noticed us. Hwanhee and Brian were both a bit tipsy but looked very HOT. My friend took some pics but I didn't want to bother them while they were eating. I chickened out and my battery was low.

Every time they went to the bathroom, we tried to get their attention cuz they had to walk near our tables. Hwanhee shook my friend's hand. We bombarded them for autograph signings when they went outside to smoke. Brian was the first to go outside. He signed my pamphlet and my friend's shirt, and my other friend's skirt. He talked to us a bit. He is a very friendly guy. We stood so close to him like 1 foot away. My other friends got to take picture with Brian before the manager came out. I was a sec too late =(. Then Hwanhee went to smoke and he was surrounded by girls. Hwanhee was more tipsy than Brian. Hwanhee signed my name wrong and on the wrong part of the pamphlet. I think they were both too tired and drunk to turn our autographs down.

They went back in for a few mins to finish their food and stood outside again after they paid. Then they went to their vans and we stayed in the parking lot to hang out a bit. Brian played with a groupie's dog and Hwanhee signed more autographs. We waited in the parking lot until they left in their van. We also saw a groupie follow them in a van, speeding all the way.

This was awesome experience being so close to Brian and Hwanhee. They acted like normal Koreans eating a restaurant and it felt like they are just regular people. But of course they are not. They are very HOT.

To be edited later with pics.Err i have trouble posting pics for some reason.

Last edited by laichee on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:51 pm; edited 4 times in total

laichee

Number of posts : 3
Warning :
concert - Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

concert - Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane Empty Re: Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane

Post by cjlatina Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:01 pm

In this forum there is a section called "Instructions" and in there are instructions on how to add videos and pictures to your post.
cjlatina
cjlatina
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 417
Warning :
concert - Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100concert - Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-15

Back to top Go down

concert - Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane Empty Re: Dinner with FTTS after Hayward concert at Ohgane

Post by türkiye Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:05 pm

thansk..

türkiye

Number of posts : 9
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-22

http://www.crunchyroll.com/EbRuCuK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down