ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax?

+11
toocutedoggy
Enchant
Tangera
sing_lalala
jaelune
firegoddess716
koreanlove21
noonoo_shoo
13angels*
tealfirestar07
Cutie
15 posters

Go down

DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Empty Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax?

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:45 pm

DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Dbsk-s10
DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Sj13

Earlier News spread of a new SBS special featuring famous idol bands Super Junior and DBSK. The show was said to reveal the real story behind their boys' lives from early struggles to fame. Just the advertisement of the news on fansites alone caused huge stir in the K-Pop world.

However, now a new claim emerges from netizens as well as fans of both DBSK and Super Junior.
Some claimed the show is nothing more than a hoax created by a random netizen who wanted to toy with fans' emotions.

one fan wrote:
The TV show on SBS about SM artists… it’s a hoax. IF there were to be a show such as the one they were talking about, there would have been press releases in the media AND it would be on cable, not network TV (most older people who watch network TV couldn’t care less about the lifestory of any idol stars). Besides, no show EVER guarantees that a show will air for 20+ weeks, not even on cable and definitely not on network TV.

Along with accusing the show to be fake, some netizens also claimed the story revealed about DBSK Yuhno Uknow was also fake. They believed that even if the show really does aired the stores in the show will be fake.

While the two sides debate over whether or not the show is real or fake. SBS and SM still have not yet spoken up directly.

Credits:
13damifino@soompi
every single fancafe belonging to SJ and DBSK
Nikki@AF.net

Last edited by Cutie on Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Empty Re: Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax?

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 pm

lolz! your pics are tiny, dear.

and i knew it was a hoax XD.
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

DBSK - Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax? Empty Re: Sm and SBS Presents: DBSK + Super Junior Untold Story = Hoax?

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:57 pm

Ah! I changed the pics now >.<
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by 13angels* Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:18 pm

Well it did look unreal.
13angels*
13angels*
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 284
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:36 pm

this doesnt mean that they wont decide to do something similar in the future because of all the hype the first time round.

It's a good idea for a documentary series, yet it was seriously convenient to only have the 13 members of Suju and BoA and Kangta, without anyone else.

This also proves how easy one little lie can spread on the internet. Be wary from what you believe and the sources you get your news from people.

^_______^
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:19 pm

I had a feeling, but i wasn't so sure. So i kinda put this thing in the questions part of my head. XD What people would do huh? Yeesh if it is a hoax, there's gonna be A LOT of angry fans, in my opinion.
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:21 pm

nuuuu!!!
i was so looking forward to this!
T.T
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by jaelune Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:44 pm

so that's why i didn't see an ad for this show on sbs..... i was like "eh? i watch sbs everyday and how come i didn't see this coming?"

.......... LOL what if this is like, a survey to see how fans would react to such a show? XD
jaelune
jaelune
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 107
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sing_lalala Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:24 pm

Even if its fake I don't even have SBS channel >_>||.. So I really didn't notice anything... DBSK drama will come out in few months though anyways? o.o
sing_lalala
sing_lalala
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 137
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:37 am

I thought it was quite impossible for them to film this given their packed schedules, but ARGHHHHHH. I FEEL CHEATED. X.x
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:56 am

LOL T.T a hoax......

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:57 am

i thought Kangta is in military?
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by xmizzzy Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:28 pm

bummer, i knew this was too good to be true -___-"
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:33 am

now to think about it...
it's sort of fake...
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:19 am

yeah, too good to be true):
gah.
Thank goodness my hopes aren't that high yet..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Candi Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:32 am

firegoddess716 ROFL I LOVE SIG<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 XDXDXD
YUNJAE + Junsu's I Am Gay shirt XDXD

ehem.
i'm still looking forward to seeing it tho... wonder what sm has to say about it...
Candi
Candi
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 228
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down