ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls"

+18
firegoddess716
noonoo_shoo
xtraycee
kiki
tealfirestar07
dragonninja598000
koreanlove21
aznsaranghae
Tangera
ayane000
Yumii
Enchant
toocutedoggy
kurayzeexivy
Peony
goddessofflash
Cutie
soyboy01
22 posters

Go down

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Empty SHINee, "We're prettier than girls"

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:03 pm

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Shinee26

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Shinee27

What happened to the SHINee pretty boys?! (OMG...the boy on the far right looks like SNSD's Taeyeon...I'm going to have nightmares! AH!)

(gasping for air)

Don't worry, SHINee boys are not cross-dressers, thankfully. They transformed into school girls as a special surprise on Mnet's "School of Rock," which is a show where artists visit a school to hold a mini concert. By the way, I think the guy in the middle is the host of the show and also a well known comedian.

SHINee dolled up into a school girls, with each member displaying their own odd sense of style. At first, the boys were very embarrassed and shy dressing up as girls, but as they put on make-up the members burst into raucous laughter. A few members even requested their stylists to make them "pretty." The youngest member, Taemin, particularly found admiration from his members for his bangs and hairband that made him look really cute and girly.

SHINee members commented on Taemin, "He's prettier than a girl. He makes me have butterflies in my stomach." Referring to Taemin's cute "eye-smiles" and slight figure, a staff on the set also said, "He melts people's hearts. I think he will not only capture the hearts of noonas but also that of oppas." (noona- older sister, oppa - older brother)

SHINee's wardrobe exchange was for a special horror drama. This episode of School of Rock will air on July 24.

Oh, and I just wanted to add that I found an unprecedented number of SHINee English covers that are actually really good! These people have come up with some really good lyrics of their own to match up with their own acoustics and soft vocals. Most Korean songs are not given English covers by fans, but SHINee's song seems to be very popular, allowing fans to make the song their own.

SHINee - Replay (english ver.) - my personal favorite and she's from Cal Berkeley!

Credit: aozorafantasii

SHINee - Replay (English+Keyboard)

Credit:youngmankore

Shinee Eng Cover

Credit: invugal

Source: Newsen
Credit: soyboy

Last edited by soyboy01 on Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :
SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Empty Re: SHINee, "We're prettier than girls"

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 pm

The one on the far right really looks like a girl....?

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" 243153
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :
SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Right_bar_bleue

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Empty Re: SHINee, "We're prettier than girls"

Post by soyboy01 Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:21 pm

in the first pic, the guy on the far right seriously seriously looks like Taeyeon.. I'm getting the heebie jeebies.
soyboy01
soyboy01
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 889
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by goddessofflash Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:31 pm

omg taemin... he rili luks lyk a girll... so cute!
goddessofflash
goddessofflash
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 38
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Peony Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:36 pm

Taemin makes the prettiest girl!

I've heard the first english cover of the song, it's really good ^^
Peony
Peony
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 302
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kurayzeexivy Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:46 pm

haha taemin looks like a girl so much! xD
all the other guys look cute too(esp. key!)
kurayzeexivy
kurayzeexivy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 51
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:39 am

omg, Taemin............. is just like a girl.....keke
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Enchant Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:31 am

Woah~ Taemin looks really cute as a girl haha~

Enchant
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Yumii Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:43 am

omo... tae min really look like a girl.. so pretty... ^^
key looks really cute.. :]
Yumii
Yumii
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 223
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:03 am

taemin looks so cute
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:48 am

ohmygosh! They did school of rock!!!?!??! I am going to watch that!!
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by aznsaranghae Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:38 pm

LOL ahahahah, wow, they do look prettier than girls... well depends on your point of view. LOL. But I wanna see this tho. They must've had lotsa fun, who wouldn't wanna play dressup. Anyways, thank you for sharing.
And yeah, the Eng remake of Noona Is So Pretty are good too, my cousin did one of her own. XD
aznsaranghae
aznsaranghae
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 701
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-11

http://www.myspace.com/miss_vicky

Back to top Go down

Post by koreanlove21 Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:13 pm

LOL I busted out laughing when I saw this! XD Now I totally wanna watch their episode of "school of rock" just to see what their reactions were when they were picking out their outfits! XD
koreanlove21
koreanlove21
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 426
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:13 pm

SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" 323531 omg...my eyes THEY BURN....

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" Right_bar_bleue

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by tealfirestar07 Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 pm

^ LMFAO!!

SHINee members commented on Taemin, "He's prettier than a girl. He makes me have butterflies in my stomach." Referring to Taemin's cute "eye-smiles" and slight figure, a staff on the set also said, "He melts people's hearts. I think he will not only capture the hearts of noonas but also that of oppas." (noona- older sister, oppa - older brother)

that sounds so wrong....i guess SM truly is aiming @ pedos afterall..
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:23 pm

they look creepy as girls. but Taemin..damn..definitely looks like a girl. but first video of the song was good!
kiki
kiki
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 313
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xtraycee Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:44 am

LOLOLOL.
that's so funny. XD
they're so cute (:
xtraycee
xtraycee
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 247
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://www.myspace.com/29638080

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:42 pm

The one on the second right is Mr.Shin Minah! I swear he looks so much more like her now he has a wig on! XD perhaps I'm the only one that sees it :p

soyboy01 wrote:
What happened to the SHINee pretty boys?! (OMG...the boy on the far right looks like SNSD's Taeyeon...I'm going to have nightmares! AH!)

Further proof that Taeyeons hair could be a wig, and she truly is a boy in disguise SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" 140553

Lol, this made me laugh and I cant wait to see the show air. Typical boyband promotions and gimmicks. Though it doesnt mean I dont enjoy them SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" 672577

Thanks for sharing soyboy!

And teal, SM always targeted Paedos, just not this obviously. O_O
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by firegoddess716 Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:22 pm

D:
firegoddess716
firegoddess716
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 479
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post by MexiMami0892 Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:24 pm

haha the picture made me laugh and a lil creeped out
but when i saw each of em' individually i noticed minho was the only one not posing like a girl ((his peace sign is the opposite of everybody elses))<3 *sigh* he's so masculine SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" 592595 *hehe*
MexiMami0892
MexiMami0892
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 214
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Ikaru Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:58 am

o.o
omo...
uhh....i dun like that idea..
and shinee dressing up as girls..
*shivers* goosebumps..
no offense
Ikaru
Ikaru
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 283
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sylph8 Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:57 pm

lol they look funny in a dress

sylph8
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 23
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by AznGal251 Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:33 pm

tae min looks like a real girl.. SHINee, "We're prettier than girls" 243153
AznGal251
AznGal251
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 120
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down