ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head

+14
amylia
ShenYue!
louise
13angels*
xjjjLOVE
rabu_xiah
Peony
Yumii
koreanlove21
firegoddess716
soyboy01
Cutie
tealfirestar07
noonoo_shoo
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

DBSK - Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head - Page 2 Empty Re: Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:49 am

I personally disagree with the idea that the 21st century idols are not as popular as Seo Taiji. Seo Taiji is popular, and so are most of the SM artistes. [TVXQ! has at least 800,000 fans!!!] I believe that the reason why the SMTown Concert tickets are only 70% sold out is not because the pull factor (all the stars....) is not strong enough, but because there's something that is making fans reject the idea of going to watch the SMTown Concert... Perhaps the fans have had enough during Dream Concert 2008. "We only have our theories." Wink

Nice job noonoo!! <3
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :
DBSK - Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

Back to top Go down

DBSK - Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head - Page 2 Empty Re: Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head

Post by tealfirestar07 Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:24 pm

tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
DBSK - Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100DBSK - Seo Taiji And DBSK head to head - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:54 pm

^Thanks! At least we know The Grace are going ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by noonoo_shoo Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:02 pm

Thanks a lot teal for that vid!

Hmm.. so BoA isnt gonna be in the Seoul show, but shes going to be in the Chinese SMTOWN lives? But why? Do they need more of a 'pull' factor besides just TVXQ and Super Junior? Its funny how they use TVXQ as the headliner now, they seem to have surpassed BoA in the revenue section of the Quarterly. eh?

I wonder how Seouls show is going to effect the Chinese shows.
noonoo_shoo
noonoo_shoo
SYP Writer
SYP Writer

Number of posts : 557
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by faith Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:37 am

hmm... I really wonder why the tickets aren't selling as well. Hasn't it been out for really long already?
gah.. I wonder..
faith
faith
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 507
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2