ShenYuePop!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls?

+8
sXiAHn
toocutedoggy
dragonninja598000
xjjjLOVE
yunho<33
Cutie
xmizzzy
tealfirestar07
12 posters

Go down

SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Empty KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls?

Post by tealfirestar07 Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 pm

SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? 20080732

KARA, who debuted under DSPEntertainment with which Fin.K.L has also debuted in, is back.

They were once hailed as the "2nd Fin.K.L" and will join never-ending competition of rising girl bands like SNSD and WonderGirls, after the phenomenon of the S.E.S and Fin.K.L generation in the late 1990s.

KARA told Newsen in an interview recently, "When we are in our practice room, and WonderGirls or SNSD comes out on TV, we will be lying if we say that we don't feel sore inside. We were envious of them."

Member Park GyuRi also said, "When we look at the members of two groups, we often talked about how they are like S.E.S and Fin.K.L. But we are the one who feel really sad inside since we debuted with the "second Fin.K.L" title but it was like it was like taken away again. It feels sad that we have sort of ruined the impression cast on us."

Another member Han Seung Yeon said, "But with such thoughts, we were also motivated to work harder to do better and prove ourselves. "

"We have also our specialties, and we are back to prove everyone so. WonderGirls - Sexy cuties. SNSD - Pure image. And us, we want everyone to see us as a cheerful and lively group."

KARA will have their comeback on 24th July on Mnet M!Countdown with their new song "Rock U".

cr: sookyeong.wordpress.com
tealfirestar07
tealfirestar07
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1851
Warning :
SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-20

Back to top Go down

SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Empty Re: KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls?

Post by xmizzzy Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:31 pm

with sunghee gone, i sort of doubted this group but any group is better than snsd SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? 689642
xmizzzy
xmizzzy
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 160
Warning :
SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Empty Re: KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls?

Post by Cutie Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:39 pm

I really dont know much about Kara... -sorry- but I still hope they do well and get good success with their comeback ^^
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by yunho<33 Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:26 pm

without sunghee??
hmm.. lets see how good the other memebers are

yunho<33
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 191
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-05-16

Back to top Go down

Post by xjjjLOVE Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:28 pm

I've seen them before and they've definietley got enough talent and looks to surpass SNSD for sure
but Wonder Girls ... I don't think so ^^
xjjjLOVE
xjjjLOVE
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 427
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-23

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonninja598000 Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 pm

OMG. girl on the far RIGHT. SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? 5628

KARA > SNSD for sure
KARA maybe > or equal to Wonder Girls. vocally at this point i can't say anything about their looks.

dragonninja598000
SYP Knight
SYP Knight

Number of posts : 1083
Warning :
SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-18

http://www.myspace.com/theone598000

Back to top Go down

Post by toocutedoggy Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:43 am

let's see how they goes~ ^_^
toocutedoggy
toocutedoggy
SYP SuperFan
SYP SuperFan

Number of posts : 2184
Warning :

http://www.xanga.com/toocutedoggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sXiAHn Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:12 am

i'm actually looking forward to their comeback . . . wonder how theyre going to do without sunghee though . . .

sXiAHn
The Quiet Type
The Quiet Type

Number of posts : 15
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ayane000 Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:06 am

xmizzzy wrote:with sunghee gone, i sort of doubted this group but any group is better than snsd SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? 689642

I think EVERY group is better than SNSD.
ayane000
ayane000
SYP Princess
SYP Princess

Number of posts : 230
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangera Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:52 am

awwww.... KARA Hwaiting! I think they all have different styles, like cool, cute, or sexy...
Tangera
Tangera

Number of posts : 1338
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post by Cutie Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:05 pm

After watching Kara's comeback stage... I'm a little dissapointed... *expected more*... so I'm starting to doubt they'll surpass WG.. even SNSD O.O
Cutie
Cutie
Friends Of SYP!
Friends Of SYP!

Number of posts : 1650
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Lakeu

Back to top Go down

Post by nicokat Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:46 am

ayane000 wrote:
xmizzzy wrote:with sunghee gone, i sort of doubted this group but any group is better than snsd SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? 689642

I think EVERY group is better than SNSD.

I just "LOL"-ed at your comment XD

I can't say that I disagree though

nicokat

Number of posts : 4
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by RiceRiceBaby Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:48 pm

I don't think they'll surpass the Wonder Girls. Maybe they stand a chance, against SNSD. KARA use to have the strong independent woman look, right? Now, they seem to have adopted the cute look-like SNSD. IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE CUTESY GIRL GROUPS! Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation lol!

I'm not making fun of them, I'm just predicting it will happen.
RiceRiceBaby
RiceRiceBaby
SYP Candle Queen
SYP Candle Queen

Number of posts : 598
Warning :
SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Left_bar_bleue4 / 1004 / 100SNSD - KARA is back, but are they up for the competition against SNSD and WonderGirls? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down